Now Available: Wandering Ancient Mount

Ofcourse it was cos people voted more then once, this forum is so broken and they just ignore it, i can speak from experience.

Put the other mounts in shop or in game … the tree should have been the caterpillar or book!

Somebody please make memes out of its face. I mean just look at its face.

Would have been better purple or something, I hate green. Oh well never riding it either way.

I like the moss and leaf detail though.

I’d rather have it been where we ride on one if its branches to the side than ride on its neck. It would have been more LOTR like then.

1 Like

“I can speak from experience” is another way of saying you have no proof other than your personal hunch.
I too can speak from experience and I have a different opinion. See why it’s irrelevant?

You’re almost lowering yourself to the “stop the count!” people.

2 Likes

Good luck getting through doors with that.

The catapiller should of won.

And…

NO I AM NOT SALTY WE LOST :sob::sob:

1 Like

The only good choice was the book :unamused:
Still, a pretty original mount :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How is blizzcon online the first look when you post a picture of it?

Expectation :

Reality :

Why the mount show teeth, it’s horrible.

I hope they got make him more mightier than that face …

5 Likes

it’s a tree.

Nothing stops you from switching character and liking a post multipli times as well other forum features.

Its a tree! and its free! tyvm guys , hope all goes ok on your event , dont drink too much water , will make frogs pop on your stomach!!..Frog mount is the best mount in Sl Expansion , i miss frog parades in Oribos RIBBIT
Cheers! :dragon: :dragon: :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

IGN started to stream blizzcon already :stuck_out_tongue:
diablo 4 looks good .

Those models look awesome! :heart_eyes: Are they from Warcraft Reforged? They are aren’t they. I never played the game, but saw some models on Wowhead and they were so amazing.

2 Likes

Yes Warcraft Reforged.

And no news in the blizzcon of Warcraft Reforged … kinda sad ( they announced a ladder ranked sytems since a long time and we are still waiting )

Well, tree is really nice and definitely orginal. Nice touch that it can change depending on the season. I wonder if they will use other options for future mounts? Maybe as a reward for rep, achievs, etc. Maybe for 450 and 500 mounts achieves? I want the caterpillar and slime kitty mounts so much(

That’s cool and all

but it’s not the caterpillar

is not there like 900 mounts in wow already ?

Yes

No

Yes

No it was the worse in my view but i would like the cat also .

Mount Collection Tracker - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

atm there is 699