Now Available: Wandering Ancient Mount

Not sure how I managed to miss any news of this mount vote haha but the tree looks sick af. How will we be able to collect this?

Yay the treewon. I am so happy the stupid book didnā€™t win. I also do not understand all the crying the tree got most votes. So to the community the tree was the best option. Get over it, if you do not like it donā€™t use it

rigged votes

i hope this is for alliance only?

Alliance + Nelf + Druid only :laughing:

The other mounts were bad soā€¦ Didnā€™t really lose out on anything.

That is your opinion not mine and defiantly not everyone, the votes where rigged with canā€™t deny that.

A store mount I might be interested in purchasing if it comes with a 6 month sub or somethingā€¦

Iirc they said it would be given for free.

But it HAS a caterpillar! :wink:

Well thatā€™s nice. Just given or does it require some sort of achievement or secret to be done?

Itā€™s kinda sad they didnā€™t use this opportunity to make a mount where you stand in between some branches instead of just plain old sitting in a saddle

1 Like

Dont think so no

Looks like a lazy golem reskin, so a proper blizzard mount then.

Cool, but his face is too derpy.

1 Like

I take it now can you put it on my collection already?:smiley:

1 Like

They said they had to render it down or something like that so the game engine can support it.

I still canā€™t believe you idiots voted for a treeā€¦

And itā€™s a ground mount and too big to fit through doorways so a literal useless mount too. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wasnā€™t around when the voting happened lol

1 Like

I didnā€™t ask.

1 Like