Now when warriors in every shuffle, buff dk physical def?

Man i like that shatter thing i got 2300 with it.

I feel so slow with 2h.

Some more tips why i use 2h :stuck_out_tongue:

Then setup better goes pressing pillar on cd wont be enough.

1 Like

My thing is cc healer silence stun mass stuff, i just got no dmg.

But i i will try.

Every dk does that from 1400 to 3k

Yeah it’s called dual wield

1 Like

The damage nerf on DK doesn’t make sense for me especially when they have the magic defense nerfed

Also when are they gonna buff /rework Frost DK? Design wise it is garbage
Since Legion I reckon? Imagine asking 2H to AA crit, just for crit

2 Likes

The spellwarden nerf is rather irrelevant and does nothing if you mean the SS bracket. Uhdks still get rather rarely targeted, but the ST kill pressure is much lower after the recent changes. Should have buffed death coil and scourge strike for compensation and perhaps make reaping baseline.

Actually i am angry some random trainee at Blizz decided to completely destroy my class with that update for no reason whatsoever, since you know certainly what a mess of a class design frost and blood is. :expressionless:

my lord how dramatic you people are after ANY change hits your spec lmao

Yea i bought that boots u got + changed my wrist so i belive i got abit more dmg now, i still need that 2h.

I had 2293 cr as frost shuffle before but i dropped big time :slight_smile:

Its not just that the recent balance patch was a big fat fail and did not slow down the meta in any way or bring justice to underperforming specs, other than maybe boomkin.

But blizz managed to screw up healer MMR, too and thats kinda important for classes like dks and warlocks, both just work best with expierenced healers, those that can handle some of the insane burst that comes from assassin for example, yeah i have seen lizard healers doing nothing to bleeds and frost mages cranking out 200k crits while healed up to full in 2 iceblocks in just a 1 minute burst fiesta, while there were 2 priests in the lobby that probably did never heard about mass dispel.

My lobbies are more wizard cleaves lock/mage and rmp now, i see way less melee lobbies than before the recent changes and they do not even target me despite spellwarden nerf, i have to have someone like a DH on my side, that they will come for me.

Better wait that this is fixed with the MMR for healers if you want to push rating.

In any, case its a good idea, if you play 2hand FDK now, if you must play a DK and SS, nowadays, at least you can peel and ST burst much better, which maybe comes in handy when the people start to play better, too. No one can peel for a kamikaze player, tho.

1 Like

Please say frost dk, u just saying dks means everyone thinks it’s unholy.

Unholy is still op.

Tbh i would say unholy is overrated rn after the nerfs.
If they somehow make frost dk immune to disarms and give them an ms effect, no one would even play unholy…

2 Likes

And got eaten by every physical dps because they had nothing to deal with the damage.

Now that they nerfed magical defense by an incredible amount, they could at least make sure that they have equal chances to physical and magical damage.

DK’s defense is already punished mostly by MS and Dampening, they should buff Death Strike min healing way more than they did as compensation.

1 Like

What do u wanna give frot dk then?

Free 2h sword maybe :slight_smile:

I did gain 1600 to 1900 today with that new boots.

Impressive considering every game has an arms warrior in shuffle now

a pvp talent that makes them immune to disarms during pillar and make rime howling blasts reduce enemy healing received by 25% for 8 seconds or smth

1 Like

I did drop 2300 to 1600 also not that impressive :slight_smile:

This week is basically another season, that’s how drastic some changes were, so never compare your performance to your previous patch performance.

I’m just happy i got duelist, but where is the enchant?

Blizz sleeping?

Go for elite bud

Probably not ready yet

1 Like

I am trying but i have given up on elite atm, my thing in shuffle was always grinding honor lvls.

Cr comes by playing but it’s not my goal.

Trueeee

You have 5 more months left