🌕 [N/RP] Lunar Festival 31st January - 2nd February

Really hyped for this. Is going to be my first lunar festival ic

3 Likes

Delightful!

As a benefactor, I’ll be there in good spirit and enjoy the event!

2 Likes

This should be a whole week festival not a three day one. There is never enough time for this.

However, have to make do with the time we have.

3 Likes

Lunar festival is that one in-game event everyone looks forward to; there’s plenty to get hyped about.

On a side note: Horde participants may think they are safe, but when y’all step outside of Moonglade it’s game on. I jest.

Or am I? :thinking:

6 Likes

The Glaivewings are looking forward to both taking part and assisting the Handmaidens in their hosting of this years festival, fun times await!

5 Likes

We’re still looking for dragons for Friday night, if anyone can help!

4 Likes

We will be able to see the disco-wisps from the event site as the Night Elves rave- I mean revere Elune in the forests.

On a more serious note: I’d be interested to sell exotic magical ingredients and delicacies as a trader. Any spots for Horde merchants left?

2 Likes

There should be! Just check out the discord link in the AA page ( https://www.argentarchives.org/node/235245)

You can speak directly with the event organisers and they can find you a spot!

2 Likes

Even tho NFB does not frequent Kalimdor too often, we will make our way to Moonglade for some socializing.

2 Likes

Looking forward to holding the History Quiz!

Get ready for some heavy lore digging.

5 Likes

We in the Glaive are very excited to hang out with our favourite priestesses and join the celebrations!

6 Likes

The event weekend map is now ready, showing you exactly where you can find all the fun over the course of the Lunar Festival celebrations!

https://i.imgur.com/KYvWEwK.jpg

(If someone with trust level 3 would be kind enough to post the image itself in the thread for us I would be eternally grateful)

6 Likes

I think Krump will see this and do it for you. Unless anyone else wants to take his job?

However we are coming closer to the festival. I have never been to one of these and I have seen them being organised nearly every year.

And also saying that I have really gotten into the elven lore recently. Void elf and night elf. This will definitely catch my deepest interest.

3 Likes

I channel my trust level 3 powers into this thread.

7 Likes

Most excellent.

2 Likes

Only a couple more days to go! :star_struck:

I’m very hyped for this event - and so happy to finally get to attend the Lunar Festival as a mere guest too! Though I love the Lunar Festival dearly, last year I didn’t have the time nor energy to organise something as big as the previous years (plus my precious Darnassus :fire: and Acrona went missing). I felt so happy and grateful at the start of the month when the current organisers contacted me expressing interest in running the festivities this year. Big kudos to you guys - I’ve seen the planning happening in the background for the past few weeks and they’re working hard to make this a spectacular year to attend! Be there! :full_moon: :fireworks:

9 Likes

While my main character won’t be able to attend this event for IC reasons (what with being busy trying not to die in Pandaria), I will definitely attend on another character. Looking forward to the event!

4 Likes

The Nightblades will be there! Looking forward to this year’s festivities. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Something that has been forgotten to be mentioned:
Orcs of the Red Blade has arrived to Moonglade since a few days ago!
Bring out the ale! Come forth with challanges! HAIL THE ANCESTORS!
Oh and waagh.

5 Likes

I need to get myself a nice dress and have my hair brushed and cleaned. This is going to be wonderful!

4 Likes