Ny'alotha Mythic help request

Hello, i’ve been trying to form a group via Legacy raids for Ny’alotha for weeks now and everytime the group disbands before even gets filled up or after a single wipe at Wrathion.
I need the Vexiona and N’zoth kills and im unable to form a group that is patient to stay for more then a wipe. I know its not an easy raid but with SL gear it is way easier today…
Is there a group or community out there that still does this kind of old raids or few more expansions need to pass to be able to do this with a few players?

If I were you, I would wait. They obviously messed up the scaling very bad (although they are saying it’s not messed up, it’s just the facts we had so many ‘borrowed powers in 8.3’.

Even if you get a group, it’s most likely gonna fail, because the majority of bosses in Ny’alotha require massive coordination and really high outputs (meaning you would need atleast 210-220 ilvl to even be viable). Just wait for 9.2 or 10.0 i’d say. Pointless to attempt now since they messed up this big.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.