Nzoth wanted us to win against him?

Hi, so according to this.

N’Zoth whispers: The veil wanes. His crown will open the way.

Was Nzoth plan that we win against him ? He exactly predicted that we will win and then Sylvanas will open the way, if Iam correct. Wouldnt it be better if he hide in shadows and wait till we somehow defeat Jailer ? Why he weakened us ? i believe he was intelligent enough that in case we lose against Jailer, he cant defeat him. Or was he counting on Voidlords intervention and their help.

If death is enemy of the void, why he did not strike bolvar and get his helm, he could destroy jailer plans or atleast slower em down.

I sometimes believe that he wanted to help so much, but he thought that we races of azeroth are so stupid that we wouldnt understand him so he rather decided for the bad way.

There is many questions for me.

To be honest the concludion of that patch was pretty convincingly final and that level of deception goes way beyond anything even close to what we’ve seen before from the Old Gods. Whatever we may think of the way he went out. They could make some interesting stuff with the Gift of N’zoth, for those who chose not to have it cleansed.

That does remind me of a different quote. Not sure if it was Illgynoth or N’zoth “The Light made deal with the enemy of all.” (or something to that effect) Which could have interesting implications, if the enemy of all was the Jailer.

1 Like

How can you say it was convincingly final?

1. It was called the “Visions of N’zoth”. Implying that none of it is real except for what is in the real world.

2. The whole quest line of removing Xal’atath from the Dagger, the same dagger that Wrathion would stab N’zoth with… and the same dagger which would later disappear upon being stabbed.

N’zoth escaped by containing himself in the Dagger and now controls Wrathion, which is exactly why Wrathion is off on his own. Black Dragons always ended up pawns of the Old Gods and now N’zoth corrupts Wrathion while the heroes that “killed him” are now in another dimension battling an entirely different force.

actualy I think sylvanas had the dagger after the stabbing on N´zoth, you se N´zoths plan was to get to the shadowlands and buy hiding the dagger, that sylvanas took whit her was the best way of doing that, now if that is the case, it could be intresting to know where the daggers is now and who have it, doubt sylvanas have it now, and if the jailer got it, what would be quite freaky, becuse if the Jailer whent to where the eteranls live, he just let and old god in to that realm, what could become devestating.

the thing with old gods is, that they’re aware that they are inside a videogame

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.