Objectives missing from UI

Hi,

All of a sudden the objective part of my UI is gone. With that I mean all the things that pop up above your quest log.

For example: Warfront wood/stone. Mythic + timer + info.
Vision mementos/etc.

Basicly everything that has objectives is gone. Ive already reset my UI turned of all addons but it’s still gone … :confused:

I reset my UI , cleared my cache/wtf/etc…
Disabled all addons…

TRIED EVERYTHING.
Still no objectives showing… my quest log is working fine but their is no objective tracker… no m+ timer / no momentos no nothing…

Getting extremely frustrated ;-;

Did you reset the complete UI or just the interface options?

You could try /console cvar_default to reset all the cVars (cVars are the Variables that save all your interface options, even the ones that are not listed in the ingame options).

Be careful though, as this will completely reset all of your interface options to default, so you will have to set all of them up again.

I reset everything.

Including ui and interface. I have also ran that console command aswell and have repaired the game. Nothing works…

I guess a fresh reinstall is all that is left now

One more thing you could try is installing the addon MoveAnything.

It’s usually used to move frames around or hide them. But in your case you could try to use it to reset the objective UIs position.

Give me second. I’ll head ingame and look for the appropriate options.

Open the MoveAnything menu via Esc > MoveAnything .

In your case you’re probably looking for Achievements & Quests > Objectives Window.

If the reset button does not show up, try clicking the Mover or Hide checkbox to make it appear.