Obnoxious reputation grinds

What I think would be better is something along the lines of Argent Tournament or Molten Front, where the progress was not just about a reputation but also some alternate system (tokens) and was story-heavy (the reason I think Molten Front was the best max-level content ever done) with several stages of various unlocks and expanding the hub.

1 Like

They should just let you grind at your own pace killing mobs etc and trow in some daily quests to give you some extra.

I think it would be great to bring back drop items turn in as an additional way to farm for an optional reputation. Kinda like the vanilla Timbermaw Hold rep grind.

You could farm mobs all day long to speed up your rep grind beyond dailies or WQ.

Moreso if they are unbound, it would offer another way to farm gold, since there’s no doubt people would be willing to pay for it.

One issue with that tho is that rich players will easely get what others farmed for days. I don’t really care, but there’s no doubt some will.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.