Observer(Glyph) is another victim of the Blizzard

Copy of my PTR topic

In 10.1 you took away the ability of demo to use sayaad or Shivarra in PvP via Pleasure through pain talent, now you takes away Observer
Blizzard, how in the world are you making such bizarre changes? Why do you hate warlocks and demonology so much?
In the past few years you have introduced and re-introduced ways for Frost DKs and Fury to utilize different sets of weapons - like a single handed duals for the fury.
Why do you reject and oppress divercity that warlocks had at every turn?

Our reason for this is to ensure that each demon retains a similar silhouette across all available customizations

Isn’t that going straight against the ideas of customisation and diversity?

2 Likes

I imagine the Wrathguard and Shivarra glyphs are next, because “CoNfUsInG iN pVp!!!”

I personally think that if “Eye demon does the same as demon dog” is too confusing for somebody, they weren’t destined for PvP greatness anyway…

Also, hunters have a vast array of different pets with different abilities and nobody bats an eye, so why are warlocks any different?

2 Likes

Using grimoire of sacrifice to hide the fact I have the felhounter/observer ability
no thats fine, no issue not even a trick of the mind.

actually using the pet?
how could they possibly know what tricks I have up my sleeve?

It’s a flimsy and frankly stupid reasoning.

Do Hunter pets don’t cause any confusion then, with there being dozens of pet families, four different pet types and hundreds of pet looks, some of which being distinctly different with their own families?

Are glyphed DK pets also frying the brains of Death Knight players and PvPers?

You’re meant to be adding options for a damned pet class with a limited pool of pet types, not remove them because the silhouette is different.

2 Likes

“Our reason for this is to ensure that each demon retains a similar silhouette across all available customizations, so that each demon and the functionality or power they provide to the warlock is easily understood by other players as well as the warlock”

Their reason is just BS and they know it. I have no idea what abilities hunter pets have, but I will know the moment I fight them. Same goes for our demons and every other class, since you don’t know what talents people are using.

This is the funniest part though: “is easily understood by other players as well as the warlock”

Like we are unable to read our own spells or something.

3 Likes

:joy:

Blizz updating all of the demon models and make them customizable… just for them to be sacc’ed and forgotten about.

Also they took away the dual wield glyph for felguard saying it was causing issues mechanically. Now we are getting it via guillotine bug without causing any mechanical issues for some reason.

1 Like

That was such a bullsh*t middle finger to warlocks by Blizzard.

“Yeah, you guys do have to specifically glyph for it, you guys have to intentionally summon it, but we bet you are soo stupid that you nevertheless get confused when you get an eye demon instead of a demon dog.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.