Obtaining Finely-Tailored Holiday Cosmetics

So, it’s been a year since the transmog system allowed us to 'mog white/grey items. However, there’s no known way of obtaining the appearances for the Finely-Tailored Green/Red Holiday attire. No known drops. No tracking. No vendor.

It was implied last year, that they would be made available through the Trading Post at some point, but these sets have only ever been available through the cosmetic buff from the Disposable Winter Veil Suits toy. Said toy doesn’t unlock the appearances, either, as it simply applies a buff that provides the appearance.

Could we please get some assistance with this situation and let us know HOW we’re supposed to get these items, that were apparently introduced with Legion?

10 Likes

Yeah, they even show up in the transmog ui as “world drops”.

+1 vote for hotfixing them in, please?^^

2 Likes

YES PLZ ! waited almost a year for these and now you cant get them ? plz blizz fix it !

1 Like

Looks like other players have reported this issue to our developers, but it isn’t something that customer support would be able to provide more information on, or fix.

Please do keep an eye out on the hotfixes and patch notes in the future.

2 Likes

awesome to hear but I hope they hurry up before event ends ^^

1 Like

Thank you for at least getting back to us on this one! I apologise for this being the wrong place to post about this. It was either going to be in Customer Support, or Technical Support.

Event’s gonna end in a week and still no fix

1 Like

yep hope blizz does something soon :confused:

It would have been nice if they had implemented these cosmetics this month in the trading post because of the Christmas theme :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

2 Likes

Yep, would’ve been nice :cry:

I hope they either extend the event or they give us a vendor that allows crafters to unlock the recipes so that way they can be sold on the AH so people can continue to collect them throughout 2024.

I recommend reporting this in-game but also requesting event extension or a vendor fix to be implemented.

4 Likes