Obtaining Legion class mount

Hello everyone! Hope you guys are staying safe these days.
I recently started leveling up a balance druid alt and I’m currently playing through legion. I wanna unlock the archdruid title as well as the class mount for my alt so I believe I need to go through pretty much all legion content until before argus. How much time do you think it’s gonna take roughly? Let’s talk about hours, because “days” don’t make much sense given the fact that ppl play a different amount of time per day. Bear in mind that I have unlocked flying in legion so it does save me a huge amount of time, plus I’m way past level 110 (leveling with bfa dung after obtaining the heart of azeroth) so mobs don’t offer much resistance.
Thanks

Hello !
Step one :

Step two :

For step one its best to do some while leveling and some at 120 because there is bit of time gating with mission table,and step two to be done entirely at lvl 120.

It’s different for each class hall how long it takes to finish it. The titles aren’t account-wide, therefore chose your characters wisely when you’re doing another class halls in the future.

I would say between 5-10 hours each, with Druid being somewhat the longest. At one point you have to do a complete invasion (+ final quest). If this is your first time doing it, then you will also have to unlock the Broken Shore with the story scenario before you can skip it with future toons.

If possible, collect as many nethershards as possible because you buy at the Broken Shore some items to level up your followers (behind the mission table there) which are needed to progress smoothly through the class hall’s own table mission and save time.

Almost every class hall offers unique rewards in form of mounts, toys, pets, transmogs and so on - keep an eye of it here:
https://www.wowhead.com/patch-7-2-class-mounts

You don’t need to go to Argus to get the class hall mount, but you have to do some quests in Broken Shore and some mission. I would say it takes about 2-3 days to complete, there is a bit of waiting at least in two parts during the quests

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.