Obtaining Rank 3 Essences on Alts

I think it would be kinder if they made those changes.

1 Like

It’s just a bad system from blizz, not sure how they thinking to.

Hahahahahahaaaa…

If I play this much, I can probably unlock the actual essences.

I am not sure what i was thinking after 1st announcement.

You need to think out of the box. easy essences like lucid dream or crucible of flame you can do the old way while harder to obtain essences (like condensed lifeforce if you have nobody to raid EP with, conflict and strife if you are not good at pvp etc.) you buy with new currency. Combine this to decrease gearing up your alt drastically.

Then do it that way, and use this system for essences like lucid dream. You are just whining for the sake of whining.

1 Like

Primary thing to do, tomorrow is log onto the character you have the most high level (ideally R3) Essences on, to get it ‘set’ as your Main… That will be my DK, as he has the best Essence progress overall.

I don’t think you can though. Now you get to do multiple things at once, instead of having to go out of your way to do a specific thing that rewards nothing else except that essence that you wanted.

Okay, lets try it out. I log on to my least used alt, you on yours and you will farm lucid dreams with Nazjatar ally leveling, i will farm it by opening my chest, doing assaults and m+. I wonder which one of us will get it first. Oh wait, that will be me because opening the weekly chest and doing 2 assaults will already give me more currency than what we need to get a rank 3 essence from mother. I think that’s somewhat faster than leveling allys, since that would take you a few weeks. But yeah, evil Blizzard, very bad system,

Requirements are too high even for rank 3 essences, nobody in the right mind would use it on rank 1 or 2 essences

We could buy random lego tokens to send our alts during legion

I don’t think it’s up to you to decide how much people play this gane but for the sake of your false statement let’s say you are right. If that’s the case, those people shouldn’t be worried about having the best essences since they are most likely not doing the content where they are needed. So there is no issue, even if you want t create one so badly after we finally got a catch up mechanic.

Can we add this to 1st random hc clear too? Like between 25-50 for your daily 1st random heroic. Like it was in wod and legion.

1 Like

No last thing what people want to do are boring daily heroic runs.

Boring for you maybe.

1 Like

Extra sources for new currency won’t hurt. I’d add it to daily random HC, WQ’s.

If you only play 2-3 hours a week chances are you do not need to have rank 3 essences nor are they leveling up tons of alts.

What does it matter? Everything gets wiped again when Shadowlands arrives.

1 Like

Its added to wq, emissary gives 50

Emissary is not WQ… It’s a daily quest…

Which is a reward, for doing 4 wq.

4 daily wq for the right factions give 50 stuff.

Iq200 here.