Obtaining Rank 3 Essences on Alts

Yes exactly. Where else would your logic lead?

Should people get Mythic raiding gear from WQ’s because they don’t have the time to raid?

Should people get mounts sent to them because they don’t have the time to farm them?

The whole I’m too busy to play the game so the game should me stuff is so incredibly silly.

1 Like

The way I think this should have been implemented is that MOTHER stocks all essences from Rank 1 to 3 therefore allowing you to buy the essences with Echos instead of farming old content.

The cost for each rank would be something like this:
150 Echos for Rank 1
300 Echos for Rank 2 - Must have Rank 1
500 Echos for Ranks 3 - Must have Rank 2

With having lowers ranks, you have at least the ability to start building up essences on your neck.

My bad, read it as per day, not per week.

i have rank4 essence on my main alt so if log into my other logs to get echoes after doing assaults and such

that is what you get when diablo failed layoff people come to wow

I’m not receiving any more echoes from emissary. :frowning: I did tortollan few days ago, got 50 echoes per alt. Did voldunai / order of embers today on some alts, no echoes. Did you just break the system?

What happened with this? Massive player count drop off?!

Too late. Rage levels for artifact power 2.0 depleted. Refueling rage for artifact power 3.0 when it comes out later this year.

Just to add to this, I think making the minimum Rank 3 was actually kind of a good idea… it encouraged me to do a bit of extra play on my main to unlock essences for all my characters, even where I didn’t care so much about it on my main.

Basically, now that essences are a collectible instead of just a power thing, I’m compelled to actually collect them!

all your collectibles will be removed with shadowlands prepatch so whats the point ?

And everything you’ve done in WoW will be gone when the game eventually shuts down. And everything you’ve done in life will be gone in 5 billion years when the Sun engulfs the Earth.

It’s not been removed yet. So it’s a collectible.

Give us an option to send these Echoes from your main to your alts, they are literally useless on that main. I have over 3000.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.