Odyn rune positions

i am trying to improve tanking skills for hov. there are still problems with wolf. dbm somehow does not show the claw cd.
and old rune postion for odyn runes is not correct either, right?
there is still a red rune?
but green or “cyan” seems to be correct.

picture from internet:
https ://www.guiaswow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/runas-localizacion1-1024x576.png.webp

3 Likes

On odyn i learned to follow rune symbol, rather than rune color.

If u get purple u are safe.

But then u can get something like yellowish orange , which fit like 2-3 runes color wise at first glance.

did you got orange last weeks? i think they replaced orange with red

Iirc yellow is orange , not sure about red .

But like i said, yelow orange and red are all weird, just go by symbol, not color.

Like a pro! :slight_smile:

Did they change it? I haven’t noticed… did a run yesterday, but had no issue getting to the green one :thinking:

This helps a lot, at least this is what I’ve been doing forever now. Or have the cam maxed out and once you get the rune, have a glance at the floor. Depending on how fast you process what you see, it can help to move to the proper direction.

I find it marvelous how some people still need an addon or help to simply run with their colored aura and rune to the same colored ground aura and rune.

I play without any addon that changes combat and still manage to get on those runes easily.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.