Offensive language on the world chat! Blizz!

Hello dear Blizzard team,

my patience just run off with blizzard support on non English realms (I know it is not flagged as a Czech realm) but if you can’t recognize or won’t recognize reports from this realm you are not only saying by this that you dont want to recognize your own rules you don’t want to apply them and leave toxic behaviour in World of Warcraft.

I am playing more last couple months and world chat has been offensive in every side from harrasment, racism and a few players who are banning world chat which i suppose can be done but not in this matter ! Maybe its just probably me but i will post a few screenshots and be happy to translate it blizzard support team and i will not stop bombarding your twitter and big sites until you will respond and do any reactions.

If you are really this bad with this and won’t take a look on my reports or i think a from other dozen players from this realm you don’t take seriously. I was even reporting a racism and offensive topics from holocaust. I will not stop and i think even my topic will increase hate speech and banning in the game especially from 2 players (Rédd and strach) whatever other nicknames they have on their accounts. Banning and showing them we dont want to be banned they will. Isn’t this similiar with you blizzard ?
Disruption / Harassment: Engage in any conduct intended to disrupt or diminish the game experience for other players, or disrupt operation of Blizzard’s Platform in any way, including:

1. Disrupting or assisting in the disruption of any computer used to support the Platform or any Game environment. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT THE PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
  2. Harassment, “griefing,” abusive behavior or chat, conduct intended to unreasonably undermine or disrupt the Game experiences of others, deliberate inactivity or disconnecting, and/or any other activity which violates Blizzard’s Code of Conduct or In-Game Policies.

Or show me or tell me what exactly is not toxic or harassment ?

If you are interested i will send you screenshots. I really have no idea how to put them here and i will happy to call you during the day even if i have to pay for it. Check my account from reports and reports from this realm. Do it atleast 1 a day.

I will PAY YOU the big company translator ! If you don’ care but i will not stop.

Sincerely,

Customer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.