Official complain post: Shining Force

Dear Blizz devs, why exactly did you feel the need to remove Shining Force?! You just massively nerfed utility in M+ and fun in PvP, and for what reason? Was it really necessary (it most definitely was not is the answer!).

I am a very upset customer.

Re-instate Shining Force and apologise for this god awful mistake, and in that order. Thx

8 Likes

I think it would make an excellent choice node with the roots.

Do we actually want to upgrade our fear or are we really just using it to distract Spiteful and hypnosis bats anyway?

1 Like

Not sure what you’re talking about as I refuse to play this game without Shining Force.

I am actually really upset about this - I will quit! Blizz ain’t getting my money anymore.

2 Likes

I also think its a kick in the teeth for priests. Mage already had plenty of stop or slow utility, they really didnt need Shining Force added to their toolset. Priests on the other hand, have very few slow, stun, push back utility. It was a great spell for crowd control in m+. Very sad about it.

1 Like

It’s simply unacceptable - Blizz correct this mistake now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.