Oh the Warbound gear from pre patch event deleted? XD

uh - i overheard some rumors that people who hoarded the warbound gear from pre patch event… had the items deleted if they were in warband bank or bags and not “soulbound” XDDD

WHy what the hell haha - i kept a few items for future just in case so not a big deal but they are gone lmao

1 Like

It’s a bug.

Includes disappearance and the developers are investigating it.

1 Like

lol - given what they wrote - i think they are never gonna resolve this and end up with - for 2 weeks the vendor is up - everyone with achievement get 30k radiant echos - go spend on something and get out XD

Hi all,

There was an issue that erroneously affected Warbound Until Equipped items, causing them to be soulbound or to appear to have disappeared from Warband Banks. The issue was resolved and any items that were erroneously converted to soulbound will be restored to their intended state with scheduled maintenance that we’re doing this week. Note that the restored items may have moved to a different spot if another item was placed where it originally was, or if the bank was filled during this time period.

7 Likes

Thank you Jayem!

OK and what about guild banks that were “cleaned” completely lately? I noticed my emptyish guild bank is now squeaky clean - not that I had much stuff there but i know a lot of people lost a lot of things…