Old Druid forms

It’s time we get high resolution models for for the old druid forms, right ? Worgen flight form for example is a really cool one, but looks really outdated. Also, the other old druid forms still have all details just painted on them (including eyes). It’s gets pretty sore on the eyes as everything else around us starts looking better and better.

1 Like

I would love the barrens cheetah form to be added back into the game. I can honestly say, I was gutted when they removed it for the “new” cat travel form.

After using Cheetah for so many years, to have it replaced by the brown cat…

I miss ma cheetah form!!!

3 Likes

Recently their model changes are hit-or-miss at best. I don’t trust the current team to do a decent job at updating anything.

Hey, sorry but I’m confused cause i hear a lot of people complaining about blizzard removing the cheetah form but i have it as a worgen druid. I have also seen it plenty of times in the game. It’s actually pretty easy to get, you just buy the mark of cheetah (or something like that) from the Action House and… done!
I’m not trying to be rude, just saying that it is available, maybe for certain races though

1 Like

Bring back Claws of Shirvallah as a glyph.

There I said it, no regratz.

People are talking about different models, “Cheetah” has been updated over the years.

What you have on your worgen druid is an updated version that looks like a Brown Cat that is completely different from the OG “Cheetah” that was basically a loaned model shared with world creatures.

I feel you ,but as a HM Tauren the new travel form is dope ,love za moose

Yeah, no worries. People often comment how you can get the cheetah glyph.

I am talking about the old yellow model that was in the game since the it came out. It was changed TO the brown model that you are referring too.

As Druid of almost twenty years now, I was gutted when they just updated the model with no way to keep the old one.

The new one don’t run the same, don’t look the same… You know, like if you really liked the look of your character and then they just changed it and you just got to deal with it.

I’m not dealing with it very well… /cry

2 Likes

I have had to change from the current cheetah to a kangaroodinosaur thing cos the newer model of cheetah is absolutely hideous. I love the look of the new talons, I’m just not keen on bipedal travel forms, give me more stuff with 4 legs that looks like it’s sprinting :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah, it especially sucks for us Tauren druids. The Barrens Cheetah makes sense for us!

The new one feels like a Night Elf cat form.

1 Like

Yeah the new one is too fluffy and feminine looking to me and the feather necklace and bracelets just make it even worse.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.