OLD mounts in trader post discussion

I have a suggestion regarding trading post old mounts and EVERYONE is complaining about to agree with everyone.

1. Some ppl complain that they want old OG mounts like spectral tiger in the game
  2. Some ppl complain that they DONT want this. I am part of this, because I remember paying the subcription at times, just to get that specific mount, because i knew it will become unontainable.
  3. some ppl complain that they are mount collectors, and if in a month there are mounts from the past, they just can’t buy anything, and its fair to everyone to get +1 new mount from there - which is also true

Now, as everyone saw, there is a spicy exchange of opinions on all the sides.

To make everyone happy, I have the following suggestion.

1. recolors won’t really work because, they need time to do it, and its not actually the same mount… no one wants a blue version of something that was black, because you wanted that one specifically.
  2. Bringing back the real mounts won’t work either. because, except for those bought with real money, they were bought with hours ingame of farming that one. And it takes away the satisfaction of doing someting like that. I always praise ppl that I see with antique mounts, like gladiator netherwing drake.
  3. You cant keep them away too, because some ppl didnt play at that time, and its fair for them to give them a change to.

So, the only solution see, to make everyone happy is:
Make the same mount, same color, but give it a “v2” or something in the name. Sound stupid but listen:

1. This way, ppl that already had that mount wont complain, because they have the “original” one that looks the same, too. So same pixels, different name. They have no more reasons to be toxic.

2. Ppl that don’t have it, can’t say anymore “its just pixels, stop trying to show your pride”, because after all, they want that mount right? not the name. Its 100% same look. Now if they want the same name, then who is toxic now? you want to fly with an unobtainable mount right? why do you care if its name has a “v2” at the end

3. Mount collections will be happy, that they will always have a +1 mount in the traders post, as everyone else.

How this sounds?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.