"Old" player looking for new home

Dear reader,

i’ve started playing back in Vanilla Wow, started as a warlock (Dhankho) , but through the years i shifted to playing healers only.
Through the years i’ve done every content on multiple levels: raids, M+, PvP , Arena’s , etc etc…

My guild died at the end of shadowlands, where I also (again) took a break to then come back to experience Dragonflight (all healers are 70). After a few months into the expansion I again took a break and recently came back only to see an empty guild which I was with since Vanilla… :frowning:

I do still enjoy WoW, now mostly only doing Arena & PvP, but some chats would up my wow experience again.
So here I am looking for a guild as a casual player now, who likes to do PvP & perhaps some M+'s again. I don’t wan’t to commit to raiding again due to IRL (kids etc etc :wink: )

My characters are on Dreanor, always played horde only…
although: last week I tranferred my holy paladin (what will be my main on the start of TWW) to alliance & race changed her to Dark Iron Dwarf .

Kr,
Dhankho

Sounds like you will be a good fit with the marmots :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile:
You could consider us too ^^

nothing is Old, were just refined into a gem :wink:

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk.

I’ve send you a message on guilds of WoW.

PS: Saw your guild roster and have to add that throughout my Wow years, I’ve been trained to keep Hourni alive! …Although, I have to admit it often ended up in Hourni lying horizontally on the floor… :wink:

1 Like

Good evening,

Mabye Deleo Hostem is something for you, atm we are looking for more friendly players to join our ranks. Here is some guild information.

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all classes tanks, DPS, and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on Discord, it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team:

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

Arena/BG/RBG Events:

Random days 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

Greeting,
Hadassa
Discord: NYmXqzww2k

Heya,

If you are still looking for a guild as a casual player, you would be more then welcome to join us at Jynx, we are based on Kazzak, how ever, thought cross realm guilds are a thing now I respect some still maybe wish to be in a guild on their server.

How ever, if you would like more information about us then please feel free to contact me on discord or check out our recruitment information in the link provided.

Jynx information

My discord name - airiain

I think you would fit in well in Phoenix Legion - Draenor Horde. We are a long standing casual guild who have been around since 2005.

We raid Friday 8-11 Server time. We aim for (and have achieved) AOTC each tier. M+ groups form regularly in the evenings.

Please add either of our officers for a chat or apply on our Discord form.
Kurce - Discord- kurce
Mysticbabe - Discord- witten#9849
Stalchild - Discord- spenceroon, BNet- Lobelle#2565

Discord Application Form

Hey there, if you are still looking for a guild my guild Taivans Tavern could be a good fit for you. We do raid, we have weekly Mythic+ nights and a few of us enjoy PVP but our heart is social so we are always happy to make new friends.

Here’s our guild spiel to take a look at :blush: any questions feel free to contact me, a new arena friend will be very much welcomed :grin:.

Hiya,

Have a look below and let me know waht you think, we’d love to have you in Resolve!