Old player returning again!

Hey there

Old wow player getting back into the fight here…
(I’m a 28 year old danish guy)
Hands down, i want to get back into raiding again. I just returned, so got some stuff to catch up to obviously.

Either i continue to play on a character i have or if necessary, i’ll lvl a new one (100% buff yay!)… Oh and lvling a new one would take me less than 2 days :slight_smile:

So what am i texting about? well i want to get back into raiding, so i’m looking for a guild to settle down in, do mythic+ with, get gear and then start raiding.
Ideally i’d like to reach a point where i’m clearing HC once a week atleast :slight_smile:

There’s not really a class i’m not interested in to be honest, though i do not have as much experience with these: DK, Monk, Druid, Rogue, DH… But if necessary I will and can learn.

Got anything interesting to offer? Throw me a message or add me:
Nemo#23224

Hello there Nemonet,

We have a community for people that has limited amount of time and would like to enjoy every aspect of the game in a non-toxic, calm environment. We are a late night community, and currently looking for all classes.

Have a look on us at: [A][Outland] Balanced - Late Night Guild LF Members

Let me know if you are interested mate. I’ve added you. :slight_smile:

Wish you all the best,
Ferlabor#2323

hi wow head :slight_smile:
me and my partner have just made a guild its really new and we would love to have someone experienced with us.
i have been playing on and off for years so am relatively skilled.
you are welcome to join if you wish we are horde dreanor.

Hiya Nemo

Strange Loop is doing HC raid progress, each Saturday 21-23ST :blush: We don’t mind what class you’d want to play, as we have plenty of space for DPS and possibly healers. Rather you pick a class you’ll enjoy than pick something specifically to fit our raids.

We’re a chill bunch of friends, happy to be playing the game, helping each other out, doing m+, a chatty active discord and a questionable sense of humour :smile:

If that appeals to you, or you got any questions for me, add my b.tag: Desiderata#2592

Hey Nemo!

We might be the community for you. Argent Dawn on Horde side, currently 11/12H and bolstering our roster. We also push M+ to get our weekly and some take it even further.

Raiding days are as followed:
Wednesday/Saturday 20:30-23:30 - Progression (with a 10min break in between)
Monday 20:30-23:30 - Optional Social/Alt run/M+

Add me if you fancy a chat!
-Dillisan#2872

Heya Nemo, I’ve added you for a chat, does Mythic raiding interest you at all? We have a DPS spot open in our team at the moment and I just liked the way you wrote your post and how flexible you are willing to be (would love a Mage!) ./Asta :slight_smile: Hope to talk soon

Hey Nemonet

If you have not found a new home, we might be the place you re looking for. The Old Grudge has been established since Vanilla. It is an active guild, focused on those players need who need to balance WoW with real life commitments. We are part of the oldergamers…com network, so all players need to be 25 yrs and over.

We have players from across Europe and can provide a friendly environment for raiders, socials and those interested in M+s and achievement hunters.

Raiding

We currently have two raid groups

1. Wednesday/Monday - Semi/hardcore group aimed at mythic raiding. Currently 3/12 M. Actively recruiting - really need a mage, warrior, and healing priest
  2. Thursday/Sunday - Casual aimed at clearing HC quickly. Always interested in new members. Currently 12/12 HC. All spots open.
  3. Friday - Fun run, relaxed raid for anyone interested

For more info please drop us a message

Sewoh#2374
Ronja#2548