[A][Outland] Balanced - Late Night Guild LF Members

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Our community transformed into a guild on Outland - Alliance and now we are looking for people with similar mindset to ours.

A bit about us:
Our community has been established for people that have other commitments, like being a parent or having strange working schedule etc. and cannot raid or enjoy the game due to their uncommon availability. We decided to settle down on Outland and we created our guild called Balanced.

Long term goal:
We aim to get Curve each tier, and currently we are focusing on creating a stable core team for Shadowlands so we can start raiding right away when it is available in Shadowlands.

Raiding & active hours:
The idea is to have uncommon raiding schedule, where raids start from 22:00 - 22:30 and lasts until like 00:30 or until we feels like we can go.
The raid nights can be changed based on our core team’s availability, currently we are raiding on every Wednesday and Sunday.

We are the most active from 21:30ish ST but that doesn’t mean you cannot find anybody online during daytime.

We would like to keep the raid size to rather small or medium, aiming to get at least 14-15 people who can attend on most raid nights.

General information:
We are going to keep the guild clean of toxicity, to create a mature, calm and try hard free environment. So everyone can enjoy the “endgame” even if they are new or veteran players. We also do mythic runs and planning to do some older content if this is your cup of tea.

We have an in-game community that is up and running so in case you would like to give this a shot and would like to transfer later to Outland we can provide a common place for that aswell.

Current size of the guild:
~20 characters however some are still leveling up, gearing and some are not that active.

Mainly looking for:
All Class and all spec. :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me here via posting to this topic, or add me on Ferlabor#2323

Thank you if you reached this point, hope to see you in-game!

2 Likes

Hello there,

Now we are looking only for Ranged DPS and Healer(s) to increase the size our group up 14ish.

We are clearing normal Ny’alotha nice and slowly, once it’s done we are going to start running HC.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you and I hope to see you in-game!

Hi,

I like the sound of what your building. Are you recruiting casual players? Im just coming back into the game (since going off and starting a family) now i got my evenings back, i play most nights 9-12/1. I have a lvl 90 hunter im happy to realm transfer if you are willing to recruit a noob :smile:

Hit me up on here or at seventhseal#2668

Hello everyone,

Now we are looking for ranged DPS only and we are having hard times finding people who fits into our group as it looks like most people are playing melee only. :slight_smile:

All ranged are welcome but we would like to have one warlock at least. :slight_smile:

Realm Transfer is still not required for now, we are going to form a guild once we have a core raiding team with consistent group.

Let me know if interested, and I hope to see you in-game.

Fer

hey there
i am ranged dps interested in joining your community :slight_smile:
Sameer#2342

Hello there,

We have transformed our community into a guild on Outland [A], you may read more information about this on: [A][Outland] - Balanced - A late night guild

Thank you and stay safe,
Fer