Old returning player looking for a fun/chill guild to call home

I’m a chill, banter-fuelled UK 40m who has returned to WoW after a very long hiatus, having quit the game after burn out mid Warlords of Draenor expansion. 8/9 years later I am back and absolutely loving catching up on all of the story I have missed, albeit it at a much slower pace than when I was younger, now that I have family, career etc and a different mindset on my videogaming (and if I can unpick the absolute mess of tangled storylines from the last few expansions!)

I am looking for a likeminded set of chill individuals who might consider me joining their guild where I can hang and chill socially, do dungeons, old raid content etc, perhaps with a view (if I ever do manage to catch up) to be considered for current raids, m+ and whatever the new content has to offer. I’ve never been a sweat or neckbeard, so if you’re looking for that, I’m not your guy. If you want an ageing guy with a good sense of humour and a slightly cynical view of the world, then I am your guy xD

I’ve narrowed my character choice for ‘mains’ to one Alliance (My original Frost DK made in WOTLK!) and one Horde (Zandalari Elemental Shaman) although I have (read had, given years of changes!) extensive experience with mage, hunter, warlock (I got the title Of the Black Harvest back in the day, yahknow!), amongst others, so happy to fill gaps if it ever came down to being considered for raiding in the future, but for the moment, I just want to catch up.

I’m currently on Dentarg, which I understand is linked to Tarren Mill. Thanks for your time!

Hi there … I’m not sure if you’ve read and discounted our post, but just on the offchance you haven’t, and as you’ve had no other replies yet, AND because you sound like a good fit for our guild, I’d like to take the opportunity of pointing you in our direction:

The only thing that may be an issue, as you’ve mentioned both Horde and Alliance characters, is that we’re currently a Horde-only guild. We may well become cross-faction in time, but currently we aren’t.

If you have any questions, feel free to stop by our discord, https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe or hit me up in-game (you’d have to add my character to your friends list as /who is pretty much broken these days)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.