Old School AN players returning to Classic?

Hi all,
I was just interested if many old school Vanilla players would be returning to Classic and if so who? What characters did you have? Were you Ally or Horde? Any good memories you have?

I was originally Alliance as a Human Paladin with this name (Aurun) that everyone would spell wrong as Auron thinking I’d got it from FFX lol.
I was in Ronin (PvP guild). We dominated PvP until sadly it fell apart due to AFK’ers. What was left of us formed ‘Fallen’ which may still be going on in AN.

We actually reformed Ronin as horde on Jaedenar realm but over time people went separate ways.

I have lots of Nostalgia of PvP Vs various people as not many Horde guilds would stay and fight. I remember Tauren Warrior Sniggit, Orc Warrior Lvaszques (I think that’s how it’s spelt?), the spitting female tauren Amy - I think the first Horde rank 14 the Druid Lurkham? Tauren warrior Damag, Lots of battles with Quartz.
Before we could queue at capital cities we’d camp and dance as each others WSG entrances and duel for hours before a BG actually popped.

There were tonnes of great guilds and players, Valhall and Snakeyes were both really nice guilds that mainly PVE’D and some joined us in PVP. I just saw Valhall and Quartz are still going so great job guys! Semper Fidelis were I believe the best PVE guild for a bit? but fell apart?

There were characters like the Undead Rogue Satcong, our Ronin guild leader Cheeky NE rogue our first Rank 14 Ally, Sharkbite HUman Paladin, Meche NE Priest, Zarni Gnome rogue, Apothisis Dwarf rogue, Laramath Human Paladin, Istarluine NE Hunter, Paranoid Gnome Mage, Azi Gnome Mage, Sisivici Human Mage, Auron Human Warlock, Kub Dwarf Priest, Dyionisus Human Rogue, Bruiser Human WArrior, Lonestar NE Druid, Keri NE Rogue, Redbeard Human Paladin, Havok NE Druid - you get the idea the list goes on and on!!!
Some of these people I’m still in contact with now and a couple I still play with (yes on Horde side lol).

Anyway, have a great day all and be good to hear if anyone is going back to Classic!

3 Likes

just realised I posted it as my alt lol - This Char posting was my original Char - but was ofc Human

Hey dude,

Ah that’s are all a blast from the past. I started out in AJN in Classic as a Dwarf Hunter, Silveraxe (was a supernoob).

All of these names I remember, I remember getting absolutely destroyed in BG’s by Damag, Slitz, Lvaz, Sniggit etc. Some of the best memories from Classic WsG were our teams meeting in the middle and sitting around a campfire dancing (we were 2-0 down after about 30 seconds so I doubt they saw us as a threat lol)

Soo many great Alliance PvP’ers there, I remember sitting in awe of their gear in Ironforge when I was young.

I’ll be returning for Classic but on a PVP server this time! Fingers crossed for some nostalgia.

Take it easy.

1 Like

Hey man :smile:

Good to see some old timers still about :wink:

Aye I remember dancing in the Moonwells with both ally and horde when bg’s over fast.

I got into Ronin just before reaching 60 and had no idea about First Aid or enchants - Cheeky had to introduce me to both with Minor speed increase!
I got into one of there premades by accident and fell in love with group BG PvP and all the gear - had never seen purple loot until then.

A few of us will be back on Classic on a PvP realm too :slight_smile: they are the best! Maybe see you around in a BG again!

Agreed! I’ve been away and back about 50 times and subbed recently to get the touch back abit before hitting classic.

Haha I was in the same boat, I remember giving all my gold for the red beastslayer enchant because I had no idea wth I was doing but though it looked immense :joy:

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Good Times :slight_smile:

Playing on DH atm but haven’t decided what I will do in classic.

Did some pvp with KOJ if anyone remember them hehe :smile:

1 Like

Oh man some of those names bring back memories ( was Lonestar ne druid) Haha I’ll probably be about buddy ^^

I used to play an Undead Mage called Korbal on AN, originally in Athanasius Stratos then in Legions of Valhalla. I actually went and remade Athanasius Stratos a while back, but then never did anything with it.

There is a thread here now for this kind of thing for those who don’t know:

yes sir. jobs done

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.