Old school QT players returning for Classic

Much as the title says.

I played in a few guilds but mainly The Order Of Azeroth, I’ve dabbled a little on and off over the years but haven’t played for a prolonged period since 2012 or so.

Any other old timers coming back for it?

1 Like

I will be returning for launch and if real life allows it longer!

Would be great if everyone coming back from Quel’Thalas choose the same realm on Classic.

I only started playing during BC, but I’ll try it, although I think I’m too casual to even get lvl 60 within a year :sweat_smile:

A few of us have reserved names on normal server “Pyrewood Village” for those interested.

I used to play on QT back in vanilla, tauren druid Antileah. I’ll be playing on ZT server! I’m hoping to bump into some old friends! :slight_smile:

I just realised I drew you a little picture about 12 years ago!
(can’t link on forums though!)

/WAVE

Hey all of you! Nice to see your names.
Anti, you drew so lovely pics, I remember them well.

Posting back on my Mage. A few of us old Quel Thalas players have started a guild on Pyrewood Village on Alliance. Would be great to see some more familiar faces join us. All are welcome.

@Antileah did you draw me or Fitheach a picture?

@fatall I drew Fitheach for sure, I might have drawn you too, I can’t remember, I’ve drawn a lot of WoW characters! haha I still do them now!

I remember a pic of Felrage and Eltorrow. They should be on my PC in the office :sweat_smile:. If I find them after my holidays I’ll try to link them.

@Fatall, you were a Noble Elite Guard(ian), right? Back in the days I had a nice contact with one of your guildies whose name started with “K” which I forgot. Later on he played Hikaru.

Oh my, I really do miss the old QT days. :’-)

I was never actually in Noble Elite Guard but knew a lot of their members and got on with them well. Hikaru definitely rings a bell!

@Antileah Good to hear you are still doing them!

Oh, in which guild have you been? Must have been one of the top ones. Was it LiA? Are you one of those who ruined BGs? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Haha I didn’t ruin BGs (wasn’t in LiA at the time) but had some damn good games against Seven back in the day! Saw Inngeeraq on Horde a day or two ago on Pyrewood Village so hoping some of them are back playing Classic.

I was in a guild called Silence for most of my time in Vanilla and joined LiA early TBC :).

Crikey, so many people I remember, nice to see people after all this time.

I was a resto druid in LiA that noone remembers, but they were good times.

Because I hope tht some more oldies will find this thread I’m in before closing.

And after a lot of thinking I remember that Hikaru was Vestor before.
Again I miss Miagi and Bolgore, but they seem to have stopped at all. Oh, and Garwen.

Hi Feesauvage! I haven’t been a serious player since TBC as real life took over. That said, LiA has been set up on Pyrewood Village server in Classic. I am enjoying playing again for the first time in years. All are welcome. I won’t be going back to normal WoW, that’s for sure.

Hey Garwen! I got a nelfhunter on Pyrewood Village, level 5 or so. I’m not yet into classic with my heart, but I don’t play a lot anyway. The huntard shall get to level 20 for some Warsong Gulch. Dunno, if she’ll get old though.

I’ll give you a shout when I log in. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.