Older dad looking for a guild

Hey guys

Edit: this was for a WOTLK classic guild

Im a 38 y/o dad from the UK who has been playing wow on and off since BC. I first started playing more religiously in cata which is where I met allot of the people i know now. Ive had a subscription solidly now for about 4 years but i do take occasional breaks when a new game comes out that ive been waiting to play. Problem is its got to the stage that gradually over time all the people i know have either stopped playing or give up on gaming all together which for the first time last night i felt that I need to do something about it and meet some new people.

I work as a crane operator so my hours can be unpredictable though I always aim to get on at some point in the evening, it would be nice to eventually tag along to a raid or two and maybe some dungeons but mainly just to get speaking with some new people again.

Im happy to start a new character if needs be so the server isnt really a problem.

Anyway sorry for the long post but if you got this far thank you for taking the time to hear me out and I hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Hey man

i’m a 37 y/o step dad to 3 and I’m looking to get back into wotlk. i have a few characters but didnt quite get to 80. happy to start a new character if needed as well. most people i used to play with are no longer online. id like to level, do some dungeons and causally raid. i cleared up to toc and some hard mode on a private server some years back.

i work in IT remotely but do have some evenings i can game and commit time to.

let me know if you’re keen and maybe play together until we can find something.

Hey guys, I made a recruitment post here which you will see (Pandion Knights).

Most of the guild are age 40 with families etc. Casual/Progressing raiding, more than welcome to have a chat.

Mirage Raceway as Horde

Thanks mate, i’ve only got alliance at the moment so ill probably start a fresh character :slight_smile:

i’ll drop you a message when i’m online.

hey, I was looking for a decent Wrath classic guild too - I am similar age. Got lots of free time but don’t want to be mega serious - just have fun and progress. Currently made an alliance toon but I’m open minded.

Hi all, we are an old school social guild primarily who does raid on the side. We’re a mix all ages but have a lot of parent’s here too. We are very relaxed when it comes to raids, but if you looking for somewhere chilled out to play and speak then check us out here :slight_smile:

Don’t be shy to get in touch with me if you need more info or questions! :>

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.