Zero Tolerance Recruiting [EU] [Earthshaker/Horde]

Zero Tolerance (Horde) are looking to create a more consistent roster to continue prog on 25 HMs and solidify our raiding teams for the future

Who are we
ZT is a english speaking casual raiding guild with members from all over Europe. Most of us are here for the nostalgia and wish to relive the glory of wotlk content. We’re currently THE BEST (and at the same time the worst) raiding guild on the Horde side of Earthshaker. Given the nature of our situation, we’ve embodied communism and expect our members to help out with whatever materials they can and in return everyone gets enchants/gems for free and we all chip in for consumes like flasks and pots.
4/5 HMs on 25man and 10m HMs are on farm. (TOC)

Our Current raid days and groups as follows; (will update as it changes)

Group 1 10Man (id1) - Thursdays 21.30 ST

Group 2 10Man (id2)- Tuesdays 20.00 ST

Group 3 10Man (id3) - Sundays 21.30 ST

25M Guild Runs - Wednesday Progression 21.30- 00.00 ST 25M Guild Runs - ULDUAR Monday 21.30 - 23.30 ST

What you should expect from us
Free enchants and gems for active members
Chill raiding with no elitism/parse chasing
Fish feasts :fish:

What we are looking for in a member
Friendly, consistent and reliable (let us know if you’re gonna be late/have to cancel)
Willing to contribute with what you can and have time for

Loot
LC with wishlist (ThatsMyBIS)

Recruitment
We are open for everyone but primarily looking for
Mages
Warlocks (affli)
DKs

Contact
Slide into my DMs or message Dillypicklez or Niickeep ingame to get in touch for more information or any questions! Zug Zug! You can also join our discord to get to know us and reach all information needed:
Join our discord : /SVCYk2TbCc

Also our warcraftlogs: /guild/id/677558

7 Likes

I hear this guild is the best Horde-guild on the server. :wink: <3

2 Likes

Best wow community I’ve been a part of, been super helpful and friendly since the first day of joining!

1 Like

I rate this guild 10/10!

1 Like

best raid leader :black_heart:

This guild is 11 out of 10 now!!

1 Like

why not 12 ey :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.