Older Returning Player Looking For Guild

I am long time player who is returning after a long time away looking for an English speaking guild with members who are 35+ as I am an older player myself. I am not 120 yet and been away from the game for quite some time so I am looking to be a social member until I am raid ready, and if it works out possibly raid if raid days are on weekends, and the time works out. I also would like to run dungeons, mythic +, old raids for transmog, pets, mounts, and achievements. I also am looking for a guild who is very social on discord in and out of raids. It’s tough to find a guild these days where members hang out on discord just to laugh and have a good time. I am currently leveling a shadow/holy priest and am willing to faction/server transfer if it works out! If this sounds like your guild, please let me know! Thank you!

check us out mate could be just the ticket (H) LF Mature Players Who Are Losing The Will To WoW

Hey Narys,

My guild is returning to WoW and raiding and getting into Heroic content and Mythic +s. I know you may need some time, given you’re still levelling up but we’re looking for fun, social people to come and join us. I’d love to chat if you’re up for it? If you are, add me on BNet at Niambh#2511.

We have a discord which we are on all the time, we run old and new content, we arrange social days for PvPing, etc. And we’re on Draenor.

Anyways we’d love to hear from you!

Hi Narys
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care in meantime :wink:

Hi Narys, If you’re still looking for a guild THUNDER is mainly a mature guild and looking for new members and you’d be most welcome.

If you are interested in raiding our times are 21:00-00:00 and Wed, Fri & Sunday. Our guild recruitment post is here [H] T H U N D E R - Late evening raiders. Please contact [Adda6#2711] if you want to chat or need further info.

We are a muture guild , we range from 26 years of age to 50 years of age with no under 18s in the guild, we are on silvermoon and raid monday and wednesday , English speaking guild with 60% of the raid team are english :slight_smile: