Oldschool darksorrow players`

Sup, anyone remember <Conclusion>? ;)

Played 2008-2010, thought I'd take a look around WoD. If it's good I might stay.

Sure do, still speak to disdain?

Greets

Pained/Devastation/Eliphas
23/11/2014 02:26Posted by Eyah
hello,

Used to be a UD mage, played from vanilla launch until umm 2011 or so. Levelling now for fun.

Shoutout to people from Replica, Greener Grass, Last Hope and Kaukametsän Pakolaiset!

Dear god, Eyah best mage.. add me man ! Clovis#2345

Pained/Devastation/Eliphas
I've been on this realm since 2006. This is was my first character but back then I was known as Hellstone.

Despite the realm slowly dying during The Lich King era, I couldn't ever bring myself to migrate. All of my characters are still on this realm.

22/07/2015 00:10Posted by Dyra
Fergie

I actually remember running Maraudon with Fergie once when both of us had yet to reach level 60.
Hello,

Just started playing wow again after a 7 year break. Played from server start until mid 2008, mostly in Gyrocopters and Arg. Doubt anyone remembers me, but so far I haven't met any players which is kind of sad and feels like a single player game. Perhaps any friendly soul still around?

Cheers
1 Like
08/09/2015 10:18Posted by Sjeep
Hello,

Just started playing wow again after a 7 year break. Played from server start until mid 2008, mostly in Gyrocopters and Arg. Doubt anyone remembers me, but so far I haven't met any players which is kind of sad and feels like a single player game. Perhaps any friendly soul still around?

Cheers

I remember you Sjeep. I played on Gnomeslayer back then and we used to play arena in S2 iirc :)
Oh yeah! Warrior mage team rights? haha! Is there any action going on on Darksorrow horde side? Haven't met any person since I started playing and am leveling in Northrend right now.
No clue I left Darksorrow early Mist of Pandaria. Looking at PvE progress Horde is pretty gone on Darksorrow tho
Horde has been dead for quite some time now, quite a shame seeing how amazing horde side was even late into Wrath :(
It's sad yes :( Still think back with a big smile when I remember all the great times on Darksorrow since early Vanilla :)

!@#$%^- nostalgia :(
Oh damn what a bummer, wonder what I'll do then :(
Nice to see such old names <3
Hi! Not sure too many remember me, but I used to play Alliance /o/ (Unknown Immunity, Outcast, Illusion, Saints)
lol boobs
Anise you need more HKs!
29/07/2015 20:38Posted by Chickenboy
Shoutout to Nialyah for still sticking with a nelf rogue even thou it's a proven fact that he cant ever be as superior as a dwarven counterpart such as Jahithber.

lel
I remember this server as it used to be, a place filled with my dwarven brethren, not all these silly humans and elves. LFM Ironforge hangout?
Long time, cool to see old faces. I used to be Undead.
Strange to log into Darksorrow after so many years. Going to play casual now, and hopefully i will see some old faces. Kewl to log in after 4 years and some people greets right away and ask if i plan to play again.
Guess who's back >:D
/cuddle