Omg sire for 80k gold

sooooo much LFG spam more than actual groups. this getting really annyoing.

3 Likes

seems like a good deal

11 Likes

report them and move on ?

soo much of them; i need full time job to report all of them.

8 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/64799060/sorry-man-the-best-i-can-do-is-5.jpg

16 Likes

I think you will be working overtime.

1 Like

So what are you going to do about it?

Meanwhile Argent-Dawn has trivia games and ‘‘politcal discussions’’ :joy:

5 Likes

Worst mistake Blizzard did was to put gold in the game in the first place. Should have been all about Professions. Trading ore for herb. Or trading item for item. Gold creates capitalistic effect, which ruins the game.

That wouldn’t solve anything.
Boosters would charge ores or herbs if that was the currency.

6 Likes

Nah, only way to solve that is to remove trading entirely and make all items “soulbound” so you can only get the items for yourself only then will you be rid of the gold traders.

3 Likes

Then they will start to sell characters that got x amount of items. Trading should be a thing like 1-3 items per day. And limit accounts to 1 per individual. Nobody needs more than one. If you need more you need to go to doctor.

But that removes a huge MMO piece of the game…

1 Like

It probably would. But this was about all the gold selling and boost selling guys in the chats and how to do something about them was it not?? And I think thats one ways of getting it done.

:man_shrugging: possibly but I also highly doubt they would use my idea of going about this problem to be honest

WTS sire denatrhius for 20k ores and 15 k herbs one shot group XD this made me laugh

2 Likes

There will never be fix mate , boosting is done because demand exists .

It doesn’t matter what currency there is in game , they can go on discord boosting groups and pay real money .

And they can change WTS into I will help you get sire/m+/pvp , and there isn’t anything the devs can do because they ain’t doing anything illegal .

This are community/race issues lack of moral values etc .

Have you seen the TWITCH based ones? Lol, there are people saying you can get a random chance to get into groups for M15+ or HC Sire etc… IF you subscribe to them. Nice little money spinner there.

3 Likes

Yeah lfg is ruined big this time

1 Like

I actually believe the demand is partially due to the breakdown in communication between players.

2 Likes