One specific character gets instantly DC when try to log in

This character of mine was in Revendreth, can’t log in ever since it got suddenly disconnected.
“You have been disconnected from the server.” WOW51900319

4 Likes

Hey Shiroy,

Most situations like this can be resolved with the self-service character move.

You’ll find a link to it on this page:

1 Like

Are you guyz really still offer your meaningless helping offers ? You blizzard guyz support articles are not working.

I am playing lots of multiplayer games without a problem. But when I want to play WoW, there is always an error code about it and you guyz always " check this article…" bla bla bla…

Fiasco company, fiasco game…

2 Likes

I’ve got the same issue and aswell in Ravendreth. Checking now to see if what they typed worked, but if more people are having the issue - why not look into it deeper rather than referring to old fixes?

Because this is support, their job is to help you solve issues including workarounds to bugs. They’re not devs and they do not make/alter the code of the game.

Actual fixing of bugs takes time.

Happening to me too right now. But I got DCs on other chars, too, just not immediately. I will try to service but I doubt it will solve the problem…

I have this issue with my main character, though she’s in Ardenweald (The Heart of the Forest, covenant keep), not in Revendreth. I disabled all addons, set Recommended settings, restarted my laptop, and reset the network device — nothing helped.
Other characters work well, they are playable.

UPD: I used Stuck Character tool in Support section, and it helped! So it seems like the problem was connected to a specific place, or whatever, not to my connection.

Same with me can play other chars but one char in Revendreth can´t log in with the same server info as you “WOW51900319”…

Okay, for me this seems related to being first DCed by something else. My internet provider was having some troubles, so I got disconnected a couple of times. After that, for a while, every time I logged back in I got directly DCed again by the game, although my inet connection was fine again (had a permanent ping running to check).

It happens from time to time. Assuming you have no corrupted files in your installation/addons then try this self-service to free the character.

1 Like

I had that once i got told by guildie to just spam the space bar while loading and getting in seemed to have fixed it for me, its usually when i jumped down somehwere then dc upon reconnecting i dc to then, until i found out about spacebar trick, if its due being in specific location and the spacebar trick does not work try this https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution it will port you back to city ogrimmar if horde stormwind if alliance.

Hi there is a normal solution to this error already?

this is nice :DDD

They don’t respond to 6 months old threads. Except to close them, because necroing old threads is against the forum terms of service.

If you have an issue then you are to be advised to start your own thread.