Only Fools with Horses welcomes new and returning players

Are you new to WoW, or did you come back from a break?

Are you looking for a social guild that is actually sociable?

Do you enjoy M+ dungeons and/or casual raiding?

If so, we might be the guild for you!

Only Fools With Horses is a social alliance guild on Silvermoon. We started out as a group of 4 friends and have built up a great community of active players over the last few months. We are not the kind of social guild who mass invite random players that have 100 people online but no green text. We prefer quality over quantity, please!

None of us are power or elite players. We value that all our members experience the content that WoW has to offer at an acceptable pace, enjoying and learning new things. We want above all to make new friends and enjoy this game in a stress-free environment.

We run various events as a guild, currently, the three outlined below, and new members are always welcome to join in:

• Dungeon Progression Event: A bunch of us created a level 40 character to level in guild groups, with the intention of clearing all the older content. This is taking a slow and steady approach; we try to get together once a week on these characters.

• Level 120 Raiding: Exactly what it says on the tin. We have cleared Uldir on Normal, and started on Heroic. Raiding Battle once at the moment once a week!

• M+ Dungeons: on a variety of keys, from 2 to 10 depending on who’s up for it at the time. this is on an informal basis and we encourage members to shout out in guild chat if they need more people to do their key.

• Saturday Night Live - Officers fun night! A random event each week hosted by one of our officers, it can be anything from lvl 1 pvp brawls to Skydiving, or pet battles to Timewalking old Raids… who actually knows??

Of course, none of these events are mandatory, but we encourage our members to be involved in guild events and participate actively on our forum. We like to hear your suggestions and ideas and get to know our members.

If this interests you, please leave your name or ID as a reply on this thread. One of our officers will contact you as soon as possible to go over your application. You can also contact me and send me an in-game message, or feel free to add me on Bnet to discuss further (Mogs#2420). If you want to discuss ingame, evenings or weekends are the best time and you can contact me on Moggana.

Thank you for considering us and we look forward to hearing from you very soon.

1 Like