Open South East Asia Realms

:earth_asia: Attention, fellow South East Asia adventurers and expats in Bangkok! :earth_asia:

As a dedicated World of Warcraft player residing in the vibrant city of Bangkok, Thailand, I’ve noticed a growing community of gamers like myself who are eager to delve into the realms of Azeroth. However, one obstacle we often face is the lack of dedicated servers tailored for South East Asia players.

Living in this dynamic region, we’re surrounded by a diverse mix of cultures, languages, and backgrounds. Despite this, there’s a common love for immersive gaming experiences like World of Warcraft. Whether you’re an expat, a local, or someone who’s recently embraced the digital nomad lifestyle, the desire to explore the vast landscapes of Azeroth unites us.

Currently, many of us in South East Asia find ourselves connecting to distant servers, often resulting in high latency and less-than-optimal gaming experiences. This not only impacts our enjoyment of the game but also hinders our ability to fully engage with the vibrant WoW community.

That’s why I’m calling upon Blizzard Entertainment to consider opening dedicated World of Warcraft realms for South East Asia players, with support for English language. By establishing servers in our region, Blizzard would not only cater to the growing number of expats and locals with a passion for gaming but also provide a more immersive and enjoyable experience for all players in this part of the world.

With the increasing accessibility of gaming hardware and the rising popularity of eSports and gaming culture across South East Asia, the time is ripe for Blizzard to embrace this vibrant and enthusiastic player base. By offering dedicated servers, Blizzard can foster a stronger sense of community, encourage collaboration, and ultimately enrich the World of Warcraft experience for players in Bangkok and beyond.

So, fellow adventurers, let’s band together and make our voices heard! Share this message, reach out to Blizzard, and let them know that we’re ready to embark on new adventures in Azeroth, right here in South East Asia.

#SEAWoWRealms #BangkokGaming #WorldofWarcraftSEAsiaRealms #WoWThailand #SEAWOW

1 Like

Curious that there never were hosted servers in Singapore for the SEA crowd, lots of other MMOs do.

I could be wrong but aren’t the oceanic realms located in Singapore?

They’re in Sydney.