Open the transfers already!

So I have been on this since launch of classic, as an alliance, wich was great. then in tbc was dead, wich was fine, went to Firemaw, did my thing. But i have been back here since late tbc after everyone got transferred here and its been great. small alliance community large Horde, loads of world pvp and decent abilities to Pug even hardmode content, but my problem is that transfers have been locked for so long, and it makes no sense, not even for horde anymore.
Just open it, and let the alliance side get a chance for new blood!

1 Like

So I have been on this since launch of classic, as an alliance, wich was great. then in tbc was dead, wich was fine, went to Firemaw, did my thing. But i have been back here since late tbc after everyone got transferred here and its been great. small alliance community large Horde, loads of world pvp and decent abilities to Pug even hardmode content, but my problem is that transfers have been locked for so long, and it makes no sense, not even for horde anymore.
Just open it, and let the alliance side get a chance for new blood!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.