Operation Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall Now Live

Operation Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall Now Live

Get increased dungeon drops in Wrath of the Lich King Classic and take part in the UPrising of gnomes and trolls as they work to reclaim their homelands. Join their causes and represent your faction with pride during these events!

View Full Article

Wrong forum section.

8 Likes

Why dont u let an additional item drop from for example bloodqueen? I killed this boss 20+ and no shield still. Pls adjust this instead of useless tokens.

Are you increasing xp gain in wotlk?

1 Like

You guys know this is a bot posting and nobody will answer, right?

1 Like

All around good stuff. But it just misses the mark with not having increased drops on Emblems of Frost. They should drop more of them in ICC and gamma bosses should drop 1 each.

It takes longer to get a full set of ilvl 264 T10 than it does a Shadowmourne with this change.

1 Like

i have to agree with this. you already get showered in tokens, but certain items - especially lich king weapons - you can go forever without seeing.

seems to me like the focus on additional loot is in the wrong area, giving an extra item for the normal loot table would make more sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.