Operation: Mechagon - The Mechoriginator

Once again I am needing help with a quest to finish an achiement. This last one seems to be a dungeon am I have no experience with dungeons.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I’ve seen you post here a few times. I think it would be easier for you and that you would get more response if you joined a guild or a community. If you have trouble finding one there’s one called “Envy” on our server (Moonglade & co.) who is specifically aimed towards new players and helping them out. I think it would be easy for you to find people to help you there.

Best of luck! :+1:

3 Likes

I also have that quest - I left Mechagon as soon I got BfA flying :slightly_smiling_face:
Regarding getting help; are you in the realms’ Discord? Or the realms’ Battle.Net chat group? Did you /join OMGRP? Did you /join LookingForRP?

Sometimes, posting the inquiry you started this thread with, in the in-game /general chat, can lead to someone offering a helping hand. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Jugumishanta: Thanks, I will have a look around for that

Gawrdon: I thought that quest was part of the BFA flying?

2 Likes

Oops! I must check. Either I or Blizzard may have made a mistake :grinning:

1 Like

I thought it was part of the BFA but now I am not so sure. As I had help with unlocking Mechagon I started doing some quests there. I assumed by questing I was building rep and unlocking things further. The Mechagonian Threat is to unlock Mechgnome.

1 Like

The Mechs are the only allied race I haven’t unlocked yet… But I think you’re right about the rep :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just had a chat with someone and they said that after Exile you level up in whatever expansion you want to 50 and then move on to shadowlands will 60. And then do the BFA. But you can also skip it of you are not bothered about flying, but I love the flying:)

2 Likes

Yes, thankfully, after the leveling “revamp”, we can level from 10 to 50 in pretty much any zone/expansion we want, except Shadowlands (and some higher level areas of other zones/continents/expansions). The expansions that require certain achievements before you can fly, are easier if you outlevel them, so yeah, it might be good idea to do BfA after Shadowlands :slightly_smiling_face:

Back when I was grinding for WoD flying, I had leveled to level 110 in Legion, so the level 100 WoD content was smooth sailing :grinning:

Edit: And yes! Flying is probably my favorite single feature in the entire World of Warcraft :smiley:

…So, at some point I’ll have to grind the Shadowlands flying… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

you get SL flight from the primis in one of the campaign quests, no grind

1 Like

I had not even thought of SL flight as I am doing BFA unlock flying, that does involves grinds and reputation.

2 Likes

That sounds too good to be true :slightly_smiling_face: Probably gated behind a bigg wall of renown and/or anima or something else that I don’t have… :thinking:

Yep!

2 Likes

it wasnt the original plan blizz had, but they were pressured to toss us a bone given the game’s current status , which is how I have SL flight but not the BfA one

2 Likes

You still have to collect 44 Renown, before you can get the first quest in the chain, the 15th of them, will give you flying.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.