Operation mechagon was great

I’ll give it a go thanks. I like playing content for content’s sake. If I enjoy the content, I’ll repeat it, if I don’t, I don’t really care what it has, I know I won’t bother with it. I can’t be the only one. Can I? :thinking:

So I would spend 3 hours doing something that I get nothing from, just because I find it fun to do. It’s better than watching some rubbish on tv.

Oh trust me they wont. No extra stats make up for their effect. They are pretty much a legendary item for fire mages.

When people ask for ilvl min 430 it does

You keep saying that in every possible thread about titanforge, stop lying. Every time someone post “high effort = high reward” you insantly reply with “subjective.” What the hell is wrong with you?

“Wrong” in your dictionary is actually “different than mine”.

Cause you are. You enter every thread that can mention rewards adequate to effort and you post all the same stuff over and over again about how you deserve everything and how effort-reward is sUbJeCtiVe while calling others they are wrong with their opinions and yours is the only right. And yes, I don’t like you, cause I don’t like anyone trying to put communistic ideas to the games.

You don’t play half of the game so you already decided that for me. Ty.

3 Likes

Why do you lie?

imgur .com/a/ 1hAV9aQ

or should i go on? literally every run doesnt request any ilvl except the one hm run open.

find a better excuse

I tried for hours today, and got declined 10+ times, only expect for one who wanted me to pay 1million gold.

I didn’t lie, dont slander me again.

I dont need an excuse, remove your toxic self from this discussion

Trying joining them with the ilvl, and find out yourself.

If i was accepted i wouldn’t be on here moaning to trolls like you, i would be playing the content i bloody paid for.

I am as casual as can be and i did it.

I would like you join your group

Oh no the evil Calek Troll showed me that mechagon doesnt require 430ilvl. Must be a troll.

Of course you dont get invited if you wnat to join with your itemlvl. THis is simply because theres atleast 500dps queing up with 410+ ilvl ((which you have after 2h playing 8.2)

You are not a casual you are just a lazy prick that wants to get carried.

Ps easy alternative options:

make your own group
socialize in a mmorpg :open_mouth:

First of all; tone it down with the aggression.
Second; ‘high effort=high reward’ is NOT what you previously said. :man_shrugging:

So I could ask you the same thing… what’s wrong with you?

No it isn’t. You don’t decide what I think or how I feel about things. Stop trying to shove stuff down my throat. Also; stop the blatant slander. It’s simply not true.
Also; you focus on wrong when I clearly highlighted the word ‘factually’. Stop trying to spin stuff to make me look bad. It’s really annoying.

Bye. Reported, ignored and done.

1 Like

Access to content is not being carried. And call me a pick is just wrong and homophobic.

I have a high ilvl tank but as i said i want to access OM to complete the RP on my hunter whom i did the dailies with.

I made my own group and waited 30mins with only 3dps.

I also ask in channels and communities

I would like to socialize in this game and i havn’t looked for guild but haven’t found one on my server.

You have access to content given by the game you deny it yourself.

what stops you from going with your friends or open your own group then? What stops you from aquiring 410ilvl and get invites to other groups?

Look i show it again to you i open a group and after 1minute i stop the time and screened it: imgur .com/ a/4gFhkzn

Of course nobody gonna invite your 395 hunter if they dont know you and theres plenty of people with 20ilvl higher.-

This doesnt even imply your ilvl is too low to do the content its just a problem of 500x amount of dps players compared to tank/heal

Maybe perhaps stop exposing yourself to pugs
PUG long enough and you see yourself turn one of the same type, overdemanding and underperforming

Its like talking to a wall m8

Explains why you sometimes come across as someone who lives in a sheltered bubble, actually ignoring people on a forum for disagreeing with you.

Nothing in that comment is report worthy, I’m sure there’s another blue just sighing at it if you do this more often

1 Like

I cant understand the abuse the new players like you give to us older players.

It’s truly shocking at the state of society where you believe your behaviour is acceptable.

Im logging out as i play this game for fun, and dont require anymore abuse

That’s not the reason though.
Have you seen how he’s talking to me? THAT’S the reason.
If someone would treat you like that irl, you’d probably get mad/walk away/punch m in the face. Can’t do those things on a forum, so ignoring their toxic behaviour will have to do.

No? Abusive, spreading lies and slander. Personal attacks all over the place. Clear trolling. Plenty of reportable offenses. Maybe not in any one specific part but his last few posts are FULL of these.

He can disagree with my opinions all he wants, but there’s no need for personal attacks or attempted character assassination.

1 Like

i dont abuse i just explained you why you dont get invites and what the alternatives are. and even showed you some screens why it is like this.

Subjective.

My definition of aggression is different than yours. Stop putting your definitions into my mouth.

GG wp bb.

If you call my post personal attack then I should really report every single post of yours - this is thread about how someone had fun though there was a lot wipes and you jump in with your party pooper attitude just to start your “I HATE MYTHIC ONLY”. And iirc A LOT people pointed you stuff I pointed you here, so maybe… MAYBE you should check whether you do everything ok.

It’s almost like World Quest spawning at forums. I guess mods take turns on this one.

3 Likes