Opinions about Vampire Roleplayers 🧛

Goldshire called. They’re claiming you infringed on some kind of copyright.

1 Like

Tell them I am dead and cannot take the phone.

I do believe they are better staked than loose. Not keen on Vampires, we already have them if they apply the right make-up.

I haven’t read all of the thread, but here’s what I think:

They are a popular concept from how it looks, and I think that if someone wants to be inspire from any specific fantasy not-too-common in a setting, they best do it in fields where it makes sense at works. So for vampires in wow, it’ll work much better if one does it as a San’layn, the Vrykul Vampyr sort, Blood DK and such. Or Trolls though they are more blood magic rather than vampiric habits directly; be it that of Blood Trolls and G’huun or that of Gurubashi and Hakkar.

But even then it will have it’s place and should be done correctly; if you are a San’layn you’re probably a villain to the societies and likely among Scourge or other dark coalitions or groups, rather than open in societies.

So I think if anyone wants to do it, it should fit the setting and what it provides to fulfill that fantasy rather than something out of place, in both initial concept and in action.

A good example of good vampyr roleplay I have seen are the Darkfallen of Grim Gest whom are led by Xotrios IC. Truly befitting Warcraft as a setting all while portraying the vampire fantasy quite well and living as some sorts of outcasts and antagonists to the rest.

thank you for unlocking the memories of his god-emoting macro’s longer than any vampire rper’s f-list

2 Likes

Emote known to man.
P.S it was a mirror image.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.