Orange Pets

OK time for a real dumb question. Where do I get orange pets. I have hit a brick wall in WoD with the one tamer that insists on using this orange that just keeps coming back to life. I would like to give him a run for his money. The little blighter.

Hope that makes sense.

I’m guessing you mean Cymre, in Gorgrond (name is a tribute to the player/YouTuber, btw).

Well, you don’t get orange pets :stuck_out_tongue:

But she is beatable, and even beatable with two pets for a levelling strat.

Here are 17 strategies to beat her: https://www.wow-petguide.com/Strategy/13102/Cymre_Brightblade

If you don’t have the necessary pets, or whatever, post again and I’ll try to figure out something from your roster.

P.S. Oh, you don’t have Baa’l. I’m honestly surprised; I would have thought that one would be right up your alley. Well, have a look at the other strats and see.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I did all the other pet masters no problem but the Idol of Decay just wouldn’t die and kept coming back up. I guess orange means legendary, I assume. Kinda hopeful I could get one as I have the others from archaeology.

I haven’t done BFA battle pets or many of the pets in the other expansions. I’ve read up on where to go and what to do for Baa’l. So that’s what I shall do next. Collecting pebbles… so funny.

UPDATE

Whoo hoo I did it. I used a Singing Cricket and two Emerald Proto-Whelps. The cricket has heal and could stand its ground for the very large attack from the next pet magic dealer. This gave enough time to pull in the Proto which not only has heal but can fly in the air and avoid the odd attack. He killed the magic dealer and then died . The last Proto avoids the rocket if you time it right from the clockwork gnome thingy and with heal can outlive him and I do enough damage to outlast his two health replenish.

Took me a few goes to practice the process but then when I got the run on them the pattern was the same so I slowly slowly got further along till I could do the first two easy and then it was just a case of working out that rocket firing timing and his replenish so I worked it into my flying up and health.

Once you get a sequence working and have the confidence of knowing you can win it is a case of just believing you can do it and the pets will come through. Anyhoo, saved me gathering pebbles.

Classic stuff that. Most enjoyable.

1 Like

Well done, and congratulations! It’s a great feeling when you work out a strat for yourself like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.