Orb Operation Manual Spell Gone

So uhm I accidentaly threw the new horrific vision spell Orb Operation Manual out of my action bars and now I can’t find it anywhere.It hasn’t popped up in the horrific vision starting room, It’s not in my spell book, nor can drag it from the reaserching machine in Chamber Of Heart to my action bars… any solution ?

10 Likes

Same problem, but I never had the icon/spell/button at all. Just gone, and no time to try to find it either cuz Im in a hurry trying to finish the vision.

Failed 2 visions cuz of that, not with my lev 19 rogue though (same author, Avdankad)
And I wont get them back…

Same here. I waster 1 hv also. Normally when the scenario starts it appears automatically. But sometimes its not . I dont know why must be a techniccal problem.

same problem. Failed two visions cause of that, never saw orbs in action button or anywhere else. It’s hard to farm [Vessel of Horrific Visions], is it possible to return that?

DId anyone find a solution to the above ?

did you find a solution to this, if so what is needed to be done ?

SOLVED … yes, I communicated with a lovely GM and we fixed it… Seems like if you don’t have the orb on the bars, it will always pop up when u enter the Horrific Vision… Being in the starting zone with Wrathion doesn’t count,you need to launch Horrific Vision in order to get the spell popped up. ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.