Orc, Dranei as demon hunter

Make it happen Blizzard. You will make tons of race change dollars on it.

If you want to be nice give them red skin option and if you want to make even more money add gnome, vulpera, void elves and nightborne (yes in that order).

Never allow mechagnome nobody like those freaks.

6 Likes

You take that back, NOW

6 Likes

My most insincere apologies to those people who like to flash their diapers. Imo the greatest fashion crime in known history (yes it’s worse than speedos)!

5 Likes

THis made me GIGLE.

3 Likes

Absolutely NO!

Mechagnomes should be first!

1 Like

I warn you Blizzard, follow this mad advice and the outrage will be heard across the vacuum of space all the way to the moon!

Tbh, it’s more outrageous you are even suggesting the idea of other Races getting DH’s… so if they’re going to go all out, might as well start with the least likely to ever be DH.

2 Likes

Exactly

Draeneis are just so clunky, slow, big…cant really imagine them as DHs sorry mate :frowning:

Nope, Nightborne DHs are coming.

https://imgur.com/a/5WGmNMw

1 Like

They are almost the same as Elfs, so I don’t see the problem with that. I am just surprised that didn’t happen yet

It is coming on 19th April. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Apology accepted .

4 Likes

Acsess denied… Put on a shirt and tabard. Right this instant.

Input error.
Became horse.

3 Likes

System command! Delete!! Delete!!

2 Likes

Gnome demon hunter kekw

u will have to pick another race for the alliance, draenei (of the alliance) abhor anything demon related so they wont join the DH ranks (same thing for warlocs)

it would probably had to be humans

put that ingame pls

2 Likes

They’re Draenei, not Eredar.

Our OG green Orcs aren’t really Orcs either… the Mag’ar orcs are the uncorrupted by the fell true orcs.

If any race could handle becoming demon hunters by lore. It would be our green fellow orcs.