Orc, Dranei as demon hunter

put that ingame pls

2 Likes

They’re Draenei, not Eredar.

Our OG green Orcs aren’t really Orcs either… the Mag’ar orcs are the uncorrupted by the fell true orcs.

If any race could handle becoming demon hunters by lore. It would be our green fellow orcs.

If we’re gonna accept what if skins from spinoffs as canon then there’s a lot that needs to be considered

Oh wee… I get to be the lore ‘‘Acthually’’ Nerd…

So basically any race can by our current lore become a Demon hunter if they so choose so.
Not all of them would survive it however.

Orcs our green ones would be the first likely canditate to make the cut out of all our current playable races. As they are Orcs who took on the blood of Magtheridon to become the green orcs we have in WoW today. And can therefore survive and handle the fell allot better than any other core Warcraft races we have in our game today. Honestly.

But to become a Demon hunter. One has to defeat a demon… Absorb it… And survive said demon not taking over as their initial trial to become a Demon hunter.

There have in the rpg at least of wow lore. Been Orc and even human demon hunters in the past.

Of course Night elves and Blood elves are a given… But any race who survives their initiation or demon they absorb, Without getting possesed by it. Can essentially become a Demon hunter to attain fell power…

Illidan was especially blessed. As he got his eyes scorched out by Sargeras him sellf. And granted his power, And still survived it. Without turning into Night elf spagethi in the process.

I know it’s an April 1st joke but this one is gonna become real like Pandaren did.

Orc and Draenei Demon Hunters? Yes please, those are the races with the longest continued exposure to the Legion and thus also should have developed their ways of being Demon Hunter.

As for Draenei thought, I can’t see their Demon Hunters going along the preciously holy pristine rest of the race, so perhaps introducing them as playable Broken is the way to go.

Nightelf Warden Armor when???

If only these Shoulder pads came in green… I would have been this close to making it happend

I want a new race: Demons
Class: Demon Demonhunter

1 Like

No, Draenei Hunters are not “Demon Hunters,” despite their shared ancestry with the Eredar.

Seems appropriate.

Well… Blizzard remade the exact same race as Lightforged as an allied race… Why not Eradar too? Basically the same just red instead of gold looking.

Since they are red. they would joine the Horde obviously! Draenei Eredar for the horde!

it´s time to put diapers to vulperas! i want to see them as Vulpera Demon hunters having diapers,my little boy (vulpera warlock), he´s so cute and deserves it

3 Likes

Angry paladin is here again! oh boi,i can´t wait what he will say something

1 Like

Ask and you shall recieve Pharoi… I’ll gladly fufill you Vulpera face squat fetish.

1 Like

I have a weird fantasy of playing a dreadlord-like character, and the closest to that would be the draenei male body combined with DH horns / wings. The claws = you can mog them to a few fist weapons that resemble them quite close.
Make it happen please.

i highly doubt they will even follow the first advice :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for that Frizzle, now I can die knowing I will never see an image more deserving of eye bleaching…

2 Likes

I wish some creative genius would make a cool banner or music praising Demon Hunter races - or just combine a video on the lore and showing Blizzard why we need more race options as Demon Hunters.

That’s my greatest wish for this game.

My second greatest wish is for having Mechagnomes turned into mechanical mice by a crazed covenant of witches.

You are so cool