Orc, Dranei as demon hunter

Yes, well finding a way to have lost Fel Orcs and Eredar joining the ranks isn’t using it as toilet roll in my view.

The one and only true answer:

“No!”

And why would Fel orcs, who when they’re not trying to eat any Horde or Alliance they see they are drinking Fel Blood from hip flasks, and Eredar (demonic servants of the Legion) be in any way whatsoever inclined to join the Horde or the Alliance without some retconning to preposterous levels? And sadly, we already DO have an Eredar allied race.

They are called Draenei.

When I talked about encouraging Blizzard to take their lore to the toilet when they want to go number 2 (or number 1 and two if they are female) this is what I’m talking about.

Don’t encourage them to retcon anymore. We’ve already seen Arthas reduced to a blue puff of methane so Blizzard could make their darling Sylvanas seem like she was the misunderstood heroine all along and we should just forget what she did in Cata to halfway through SL.

1 Like

I don’t know man, I’m not a content writer or storyteller in WoW. But even with my limited storytelling skills and word-wizardry, plus some small part of my imagination I could conjure up a good reason for that.

We could start with us having defeated DEATH and returned. Defeating the hold the FEL has over Fel Orcs and Eredar could prove to be a small thing and would suit perfectly as a small DH class quest that opens up these race options. Then Christie Golden could write some background story to it and how Anduin and Sylvanas in their Maw quest comes upon some hidden stolen broker lore found there that triggers the freeing of “some” orcs and draenei from their fel addiction and assume control of their demonic tendencies.

It could work.

Female orc demon hunter master race plz. Been waiting years now!

1 Like

and add Draenei warlocks too by demon hunters

and Night elf warlock too

1 Like

Nightborne should be demon hunters with jewelled meta form, heavily upper class themed demon hunter basicaly,

1 Like

Honestly I love and hate the way this is going at the same time. Blizzard wants less restrictions and us to take their world seriously at same time xD

Makes -Tauren and draenei- Rogues out of all things the first avaiable and still expects anyone to give two damns afterwards…

Surprise. Nobody does and its a full free for all siesta now…

1 Like

And either Blizzard has to actually comply and ruin loads of world building and coherency too xD. They can’t expect to please both and still expect anyone to take their lore more seriously that a pepsi commercial after this.

1 Like

We’ve had draenei rogues in lore at least since WoD.

1 Like

Yeah… And how many of you actually took that seriously then? Thats right /Smacks with paper

Think before you try to legitimate game Mechanics for accaptable lore.

1 Like

Stealth is magic, it’s not like you’re hiding in the bushes, you’re invisible in an open space. If you can hide your form you can hide your sounds as well.

Mhm… Hunters dont use magic to stealth either. Its camoflauge as named. But it looks the same.

Blizzard adding Grimtotem and draenei in enviorments of literally devoid of covers to hide behind meant they all along had a jailer master plan that they all had stealth magic all along? They? Of all races?

Why didn’t they get to be rogues from launch and classic then? Game mechanics are clearly not a point or reason. Class lore and world building neither.

1 Like

If sound isn’t a factor… Why does our character even have a sneak animation to begin with? Shouldn’t they just run and all as normal?

1 Like

That’s my interpretation. But if you want to insist that stealth is not magic, well then hooves are only really loud on hard surfaces, and even then, since they’re intelligent beings they can just cover their soles with something soft, like shoes that Blizzard refuses to give to the hooved races.

No it isn’t stealth is magic… But not everything you have seen in game using that ability was Shadow stealth.

It was for enviorment and NPC conviencience for development reasons.

Not like they could have added a Grimtotem NPCS kneeling behind trees and tents to make up for stealth mechanic in Thousand needles or Stonetalon or whatver.

Sometimes Blizzard just gives the ability for convenience to adress the NPC is hiding. Even non rogue classes gets this treatment quite often.

1 Like

that would make little sense tho. demonhunters were trained by illidan. The dreanei we play are a priest sect wich worships the light and the ones wich avoided taking the fel juice.

Orcs could maybe be demonhunters as illidan did have acces to the outland orcs and could be twisted to fit into the starting area.

But tauren demonhunters would make more sense than dreanei ones tbh. unless manari become playable

1 Like

It would have made little sense. Untill Blizzard added the ‘‘Safe haven’’ Cinematic.

From a rp and lore perspective… Stealth magic and shadow ‘‘stealth’’ In that regard wasn’t even a thing in lore until the recent BFA Cinematic where Blizzard showed that was a Rogue exlusive thing.

We the players didn’t actually see stealth in warcraft actually turn Rogues invisible until the ‘‘Safe haven’’ Cinematic in BfA when Thrall and Saurfang where ambushed by Forsaken Assassins.

Up until then. As far as lore and the rp community where concernerd. Stealth was literally the real world equivilant to it. For all races alike.

1 Like

Tauren demon hunter please

I see in Black temple raid instance that Humans were illidan’s forces,so they could be demon hunters too