Orc heritage nipple

I can’t be the only one that thinks the tooth on the heritage chestpiece looks like a really really badly infected nipple. If they just removed it, it will make the set so much better.

11 Likes

It is strange but Im assuming its some sort of flex…

you know, like ‘Orcs are so hard they have even weaponized their nipples!’.

3 Likes

Every heritage armor has one flaw that If removed makes it better

For the nightborne it’s the metal chin beard (which you can already customize in customizations) so it doesn’t make sense for it to be placed alongside the dress as a chest piece

For the void elves, it’s the wings tied with the chest rather than the back.

And so on

1 Like

My first thought was “Did they really have to put that -there-?”

2 Likes

I think they should have made a better chest piece. And also remove the “Tail” on the helmet. look ridiculous. And also made the shoulder bone headpiece slighlty smaller for the male orc. And made some kind of robe version of it for the shaman and cloth users.

Im quessing the armor is to resemble the black rock orcs armor from the movie and bits of Blackhands also from the movie.

HMT’s totems being part of the chest instead of a cloak

Worgen shoulders are too big, coat is too short and should be silver instead of gold

Maggys are pretty solid

Zandalari mask is awful (but makes sense)

DID is ok

Human helmets suck

Robomigets have by far best.
Get the themed weapons from the BFA dungeon and the robot spider mount and they’re perfect.
(Just a shame they’re robomigets)

Gnome came with the awesome flight whilstles mog (then the cancelled flight whistles)

Goblin has that daft springy rocket

Light forged have a stupid helm

And the orc nipple is dreadful on female orcs as it’s right on their lady chest

Probably missed a few but that about sums them up

1 Like

They should use the grimskull that grommash uses on chest armor, i find the “nipple spike” a bit too much, especially on female characters it just looks out of place.

It’s just feels like some sort of a artist fetish to even put spikes there.

Or just add second paw there instead of have one cut out.

^^ This

It would also just look better without.

To me the most annoying part is that it clips with braids, both hair and sideburns, if you have a straight back.

They should just add a nipple-less version of each colour, just like the Human Heritage has belt-buckles with and without the …hanging loincloth/wiener-cover, or whatever the proper term is.

Also, move the butt-cape from the leggings to the belts so we have more options to combo it with other gear. And add a toggle/box to disable the lower flaps of tabards on the tabards rather than having it arbitrarily decided by leggings/belts.

Finally, generally speaking, allow us to use either shoulder in either slot when we mog asymmetrical skins. I’d prefer two of the left pad and I’m sure others would like double skulls more.
Same with humans, the chicken-pad can sod off (yes, I am aware of the reference, I just don’t care)
Double right pad would look infinitely better.

Blizzard has a habit of adding just that one thing ruins an otherwise amazing weapon, armor piece or even mount.

For humans it’s the entire set that’s flawed. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Because of the Human Potential
They are too awesome to have only a piece flawed

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I cant unsee it. I finished those quests line today.

God bless they didnt put it in between legs :smile:.

2 Likes

You really opened up a thread about Orc Nipples?
The Green Skin Orcs seem to be a mishmash of all their clans that came through as the first Horde. So there does not seem to be a clan theme.

Looks more like a mish-mash gimp suit if you ask me.

BEHOLD! ORC BEAST MASTER AGGORN-SPIKENIPPLE!

(crowd shouting and cheering while he enters the Arena)

That’s not a helmet, that’s what’s called a Gorget I believe…

It’s an important subject on the agenda and i feel we can discuss now that we don’t have a world ending threat like the legion.

Real orcs don’t wear chest pieces anyway

You don’t really think about it. Beside smahing heads and burying axes in Orc chests. Just pile em up and have a bonfire.