[ORC-RP] The Hand of Nazgrath ((Return))

Welcome back from your hiatus, orclings! If you’re ever up for some Blackrock Bonanza™, let me know :volcano:

4 Likes

Screeches internally over Dark Horde claim over Blackrock

We’ll definitively swing around and say hello once we’ve rebuilt! :eyes:

3 Likes

Holding our own against pirates and the Alliance? Based

3 Likes

suddenly i love them

2 Likes

I was correct about the tier of these orcs, very top! Great to have some allies to fight alongside with! Lok’tar!

2 Likes

Ooorah ooorah. SUPER SECRET NAZGRATH MEETING TODAY

2 Likes

[The New Legion Gathers]

Without knowing, the new foundation of Nazgrath’s infernal legion have been chosen. Gathered under the promise of ample pay in a foundry, these Orcs have been driven into the wilds under the guise of a quillboar attack upon much needed supplies for the foundry.

Alas, now they are tested in battle against these quillboar, all whilst the Dreadcasters of Nazgrath watch on from afar. The weakest will be left to rot in the dust, but those that prove themselves able, bloodied in battle - They have now begun the path towards damnation.

Nazgrath’s will is eternal
Drink - Conquer - Die
Glory to the Highmaw

3 Likes

The maaaan

1 Like

I declare the award winning ‘The Hand of Nazgrath’ to be the best orc guild on AD-EU. You should definitely join, and become a conqueror, like all orcs should.

2 Likes

Haha, the Highmaw have officially reformed after sipping some demon flavored mountain dew as of tonight

We’z back ladz

3 Likes

I killed Kalos Shatterscream… now for the rest of you!

So sick to see you all back in action! Looking forward to your guild’s future!

2 Likes

Kalos… was a means to an end…

2 Likes

I’ll show you who’s the boss of this gym.

5 Likes

Sen’jin in flames… trolls kidnapped… Venturers assaulted… Is there no end to our clear villainy?

5 Likes

The orcs make another enemy this day.
Seriously though, powerful organic roleplay coming from these mons. Epic fights along with some new nemesese too!

10/10 would fight again!

4 Likes

That was some pretty good fights! Only arrived at the end of it, but I’d love to clash heads with these vile orcs again!
THE DARKSPEAR SHALL HAVE THEIR VENGEANCE!

4 Likes

BOSHK!!

A good cauldron was lost this day…

3 Likes

Damn, these were some damn good fights! (Although I was useless for like half of it, lol) Gotta love the organic RP.

We will have our revenge!

3 Likes

[Defeat fuels fanaticism]

The Highmaw have finally been driven from Durotar at the hands of pesky Trolls that ought to have joined the Highmaw rather than fight for a dying world.

Discarded and shattered, retreating to the edge of the Barrens of which they called their home in the past, the former Warlord of the Highmaw made his return before his growing Legion.

Refusing to accept defeat, refusing to bow before what they consider weak and false, the Highmaw’s leaders gathered around their Warlord and urged him to take action.

Towards Blackrock, they would depart. To reconquer their native home and destroy any one else who’d claim dominion over the mountain.

And in this moment of zeal, the Highmaw was no longer a mere clan. The Legionnaires were no longer mere soldiers.

“Warchief” they cried out, and so Barag’ur Felrage, self-styled as “Blackhand’s Legacy” was overwhelmed by prior zeal, and thus he declared “The Infernal Horde”, a successor to Blackhand’s ‘Dark Horde’ - The birth of a new era, the beginning of a new Horde to replace the old.

Whether they will suffer crushing defeat before reaching their grand future; who can say.

18 Likes

raurrrghhhh the TRUE HORDE

1 Like