[ORC-RP] The Hand of Nazgrath

To be an Orc meant something - just like Draenor, we were destined to conquer this new world
The blood of Mannoroth was not a curse or weakness, it gave us strength - It was our destiny
And look at us now, look at what the ‘Horde’ has become. A weak failure - But so was Hellscream
They thought us defeated when the blood of Blackhand and his sons withered away
But the Highmaw do not forget

• Who are we?

The Hand of Nazgrath (or simply the Highmaw Clan) is a recreation of an older guild consisting of former Dark Horde remnants that either refused to integrate into Garrosh’s Horde when offered amnesty, or simply uphold the beliefs of the now destroyed Dark Horde they fought for.

• Who makes up the Highmaw Clan?

The Highmaw Clan is mainly made up from Dragonmaw and Blackrock Orcs from Blackrock itself, although they have conscripted Orcs from other clans that were sympathetic to their cause

(Primarily Iron Horde remnants who kept fighting after Gul’dan took over)

The Highmaw has made no efforts to conscript other races than Orcs due to the rigid leadership that has now gripped the clan.

• What do we do IC?

Violence. With a rigid leadership ruling with an iron fist, the Highmaw are at odds and hostile to almost everyone they come across, as very few (if any) groups fit their extremely specific beliefs, the bulk of the RP consists of conflict RP - Such as fighting other guilds (both Horde and Alliance) and generally being a driver of warfare and battle in a moment of lore where we aren’t quite focused on Azeroth and faction combat as a whole.

• Ranks
Warlord

The acting leader of the Highmaw, currently held by a Dragonmaw known as “Felrage”

Honor Guard

A rank reserved for officers, which have also partaken in the storyline of the inner circles

Clansman

Those that have been formally declared Highmaw through trials and ceremonies

Legionnaire

The rank given to what we consider “core” members, so the average bulk of the guild, and also the main fighting force of the Highmaw

Mystic

Mystics is an umbrella rank for those Orcish characters who are magically inclined, whether for combat or other purposes

Raider

The raiders are mostly the members who are new to the guild, although has proven themselves in combat IC, thus no longer “Unscarred”

Scout

Recruits that aren’t brand new, although not having proven themselves to the Highmaw yet, thus not becoming full-fledged “Raiders”

Unscarred

Brand new recruits to the guild

• Joining

If you wish to join the Hand of Nazgrath or simply contact us we can be found on discord; (Three#6171) or simply message Baraghur, Ironripper or Kàlos in-game.

15 Likes

Haha I dum-dum who like lava mountain across big pond

4 Likes

Love the concept! I’ve been missing the True Horde :pensive:

2 Likes

Isn’t it the Dark Horde though? Rend’s boys and girls? The OP even mentions that these guys didn’t want to integrate back into Garrosh’s Horde.

That said, always nice to see more antagonists, who knows, perhaps we’ll meet out in the world sometime!

The Highmaw Clan is mainly made up from Dragonmaw…

In-coherent angry Wildhammer yelling! :zap::hammer:

In all seriousness, awesome concept and the best of luck with it!

5 Likes

I’ve got nothing but love for these guys. Absolute BASED RP group.

If you’re ever looking for a well-experienced scrap - Please PLEASE hit these guys up. I’ve only had great experiences with our interactions! 100% PCU approved :heart:

6 Likes

My few times dealing with the Hand of Nazgrath has always been excellent. Highly recommend these gamers.

1 Like

God I hate the “True Horde”. We say “Thrall hall” in this house!

But also: always pleasure to fight this batch of Kor’kron-oids!

1 Like

I LOVE Hand of Nazgrath.

1 Like

Like the concept!
Hope one day in my wanderings, one of you hits me with a hammer.

3 Likes

Absolute mad lads to be with

Thank you all for the positive reception! <3

Can’t wait to RP with more of you in the future!

But first Felrage must spend some time thinking by staring blankly at a wall, as one does.

2 Likes

Forgive me, I’m just a filthy troll RPer. Don’t need to know the lore of lesser races :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, my fellow Superior Race.

1 Like

Joining us is based.

1 Like

The Hand wants you!
Come fellow Orc-murderers, let us shed buckets of blood together.

1 Like

I feel like my shattered hand would feel right at home here… If I wasnt so busy… Based concept.

Kino

Cringe

Rilnok pls, Garrosh is overrated, now pls make Highmaw so we can bully more people in battle

1 Like

gaorsh hellcsream :grinning: