Orc Warrior + Shaman BiS for sale on neutral AH

Hey fellow Zandalari,

I occasionally have a couple of items up on the neutral AH that are pre-BiS for Orc Warriors and Shamans that may be of particular interest to my Horde friends. Currently, these include:

• Axe of the Deep Woods (Fury Warr)
  • Lordly Armguards (Enh Shaman)

Do take a look and let me know whether the prices advertised are appealing to you. Also let me know if there are any other items that you might be interested in which are of particular interest to Horde players as opposed to Alliance. Maybe I can source them for ya!

Have fun and see you around - on the battlefield and beyond :wink:

Athaya

Stop trying to sell gear to the enemy. People were hanged for this, back in the day.

4 Likes

Nice to see Shiv mini-mon finally pick up roleplayin’

And here I was thinking <RAW> was a roleplaying as laywers - ( Rules As Written , no? )

Still I suppose it could make for some fun RP investigating and trying to prove actual arms sales, are there even any laws alliance side forbidding sales of arms to what is techincally not the enemy presently

Hey Athaya From zandalar tribe,
I don´t feel this is the correct forum, try to do this at zandalar tribe Server or even zandalar tribe discord.

Saying this because there you for sure will be talking to zandalar tribe members and not some random dudes and dudetes from all overs.

Hope i helped

You are aware that this is the Zandalar Tribe forums, no?

I am a Moron!

2 Likes

Wait, is that what trolls mean when they say mon?

1 Like

Athaya - You gonna put up some more Flurry Axes? :smiley:

If I can find any at an affordable rate I will :slight_smile: Need anything else?