Order Refunds - normal time to recive funds?

Hi,

im having strange issue here. on Feb 26th I recived positive refund for character boost. Got an e-mail mentioning that i will get my funds back within 7 work days (buisness days).
I did not recived my funds so i opened a ticket for that matter. GM informed my, that my refund will be proceeded for 3-14 buisness days and I just need to wait.
That was 4 weeks ago.

Right now we are entering 8th week and I still did not recived my money back. Is that normal ?

If they agreed it, all you can do is reopen the ticket.
(Stupid question, but I assume you’re checking for the refund in the same place where you paid for the boost?)

It was paid via PayPal attached credit card. Right now i still got that transaction at -60 Euros. I did not recive funds on PayPal or credit card.

Hello Adarenath,

Refund times can very a fair bit, but should never take that long anyway. More info about this here:

Unfortunately it’s not something we can review via the forums, but in this case I’d recommend you follow up in your most recent ticket.

If the refund has already been confirmed from our side, you might want to check with PayPal directly as well to make sure.

Hopefully it can be resolved without too much delay now!