Ordos Toy in Shadowlands

Afaik, there has been a toy in every expansion since MOP that allows becoming hostile to your own faction. It was great fun being a “lone wolf” against the entire zone, & on the other side, it was also fun to hunt down & dispense revenge on someone who killed you using it. It gave an exciting feeling to war mode.

Sadly, to what I have seen so far, there is no Shadowlands equivalent. Has anyone seen anything in Zereth Mortis that resembles this toy?

1 Like

I’m not aware of there being a hostile to both factions toy in WoD, and the Legion one is limited to certain world quest areas and isn’t a toy.

1 Like

BfA has this Ny’leth, Sliver of N’Zoth toy, but it’s either removed, or good luck finding and killing 10 enemies in a row so you can kill 10 friends in a row as well in BfA zones at level.

But likely the former :frowning: I tried to get it once and in fact, got to the “kill allies” quest, but was gibbed every time. My guildies apparently didn’t know it or something and went on me… or whatever happened, it was so long ago…

It was fun obtaining that toy! If lucky, you could could find a multiboxing farmer & just AoE them down to get the 10 kills.

Alternatively, there were alot of gimicky world items in Nazjatar that allowed you to “cheese” PvP fights (much to the annoyance of others) - i.e. seed pods that allow you to “spring” 10+ yards with every jump (that pissed melee players off!) or a turtle shell which allowed you to zoom away from combat at light speed.

Part of the problem was getting the 10 kills without becoming a bounty - attracting the entire zone to your location. Even then it was possible to hide inside an instanced cave. Upon looking outside, there would often be 20+ of the opposite faction waiting for you to exit!

Aah, I miss Nazjatar…

1 Like

It can’t be used outside BfA zones anyway.

Well, so much for that.

At least the title is usable outside BfA and is accwide.

Imagine zone locked titles?

Or time locked like the one in uh… Blackwing Descent when you kill the minibosses?

“%s, Slayer of Incompetent Beings” or whatever it is and lasts 15 or 30 minutes, can’t recall :joy:

Think it’s 1 hour, and I’d wear that one proudly 24/7.

1 Like

It is “%s, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions” - perfect title for killing gnomes in random Battlegrounds!

Thanks for reminding me of it, most people wait for weekly reset to open their vault, whereas I’ll be waiting for the weekly reset to get this title for 30 minutes :smiley:

1 Like

I want to get this permanently! Will be a perfect title for Thorgast while destroying all the minions being a demigod.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.