Org Portal Room

So, I normally play Alliance (booo…) and had a few Horde chars from a while back. Never done BFA as Horde so created a Mage, did the new starting bit (awesome btw!) and headed off to BFA land.

Did some bits and bobs, got to lvl 21 and hearthed out… back to Org (doh!)

I knew there would be a portal room just like in SW so I went to a guard and asked him where it was. Not a clue he said but there’s a Zepellin you can get and there’s the Org portal room BUT I don’t want to tell you where it is.

Googled it, found there was an icon on map that I had no idea existed.

TL:DR Add Portal Room as place a guard can tell you where it is with flaggie

Ta muchly

2 Likes

Something I didn’t realise for a long time with the org portal room. There is a basement floor with the older expansion portals

3 Likes

It was not there at first,and was opened for caverns of time initially.

2 Likes

In case anyone else struggles and finds this thread

https://static.icy-veins.com/forum-files/uploads/monthly_2019_01/WoWScrnShot_010919_175940.jpg.1d10d6fdf5a7a57940a3ae6230fea11e.jpg

3 Likes

If I managed to get to the Portal Room in Orgrimmar, would I be able to actually use the portals? I’m asking for my Alliance characters.

Maybe you should be our guinea pig. I suspect they wont work for you.

Granted you get past the guards, maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting thing actually. I remember in older prepatches guards would often be the “new” max level already (ie 60, atm). But currently they are actually 50. So you may actually be able to make your way through. I’d still recommend using a stealth class to try though :wink:

No. At least they don’t work the other way. Like the one in Azsuna you can’t actually click it.

I know portals to the opposite faction’s capital from neutral hubs doesn’t work. :slight_smile:

Well until pre-patch it was just to the Caverns of Time, which is why most didn’t know about it. :stuck_out_tongue:
But it is hidden away.
They should add a “to lower level” portal in one of the empty spots up top, or add a stair case in that main area which is more obvious.

Any time that I have tried to use Alliance portals as a horde or opposite, it didn’t work.

The basement used to only have caverns of time.

Now, they added a few of the main ones to there. So there’s actually a reason to go there.

Or the ones in Mount Hyjal. Probably just as well :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.